Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2001, 10:27 PM   #71
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Saz! Get well, soon! I have an IWD/HoW game just itching to be started! Take care of yourself and let me know how you are feeling tomorrow night. I'm free if you decide you'd like to kill those goblins . Email if icq not on, I keep forgetting. May look at that program Strider recommends for consolidating the im's.

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 07-19-2001, 10:33 PM   #72
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hey, long time no see...well actually just chatted a day ago didn't we? LOL But I don't know a catchphrase for that. Hey long time talk all the time, eh?! err... see, not the same ring!

Sure expresso on the end of the counter. Someone brought the contraption in at RudeDawg's request when we opened. Watch Serath, he spikes the beverages!

How's your hubby? He healing up ok? Collar bone...ouch .. that still makes me cringe!

CB

LOL, I know what you mean! "Long time no talk" is an individual situation thingy, "long time" for some could be weeks or months, as well as "long time" for others could be simply a few days LOL!

Cool re the Expresso Machine, thank RudeDawg for me! Alas, the battle between sleep and caffeine has come to an end, with Sleep being the winner. Gonna hit the hay now (so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY!!). And you, you have one more day and then vacation time! Lucky you! Hope your orange kitty does OK until you can get him some medicine

Have a good evening, and I'll talk to you soon!

[This message has been edited by ladyzekke (edited 07-19-2001).]
Old 07-19-2001, 10:36 PM   #73
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Saz! Get well, soon! I have an IWD/HoW game just itching to be started! Take care of yourself and let me know how you are feeling tomorrow night. I'm free if you decide you'd like to kill those goblins . Email if icq not on, I keep forgetting. May look at that program Strider recommends for consolidating the im's.

Cloudy

Hi, Cloudy! Yes, I was on ICQ earlier, looking for you, but figured you were deep in BG2, and I was right! I'm ready at any time, luv...hopefully this is just bad allergies and it will pass over. Tomorrow evening is open for me. I'm currently in the middle of the Dragon Eye thing and am getting my arse kicked regally...but holding my own...thank heaven for the RL!!

Cheers,

Old 07-19-2001, 10:41 PM   #74
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Hiya all!

Just popping in quick to see what is happening and to grab a cup of java (decaf of course )

Cloudy
This place had better not shut down! I don't hang out here much, but it is great to drop by in the morn and say a hello to everyone and to read during the day to see what everyone is up too All in all just a great place!!

Serath
ROFL Hope those dust bunnies don't get the best of you! I think you should put in a Req for a B&D Dust Buster

LadyZ
How are you? Seen you posting but have never been able to say hi...so HI!

Well I am off to watch a movie...Best in Show. Anybody seen it? I heard it is supposed to be hilarious!

Take care all and have a good night/day whereever you are

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Old 07-20-2001, 01:19 AM   #75
Waluin

Shut down? What? Non-sense!

I love this place! Where else can we chat and goof off with each other? We *need* a centralized area like that to kick back

Besides, I just got here! I have no intention on movin'

------------------
"The dreams of a people became the promise of republic, the success of a society, and the transgressions of an empire."
- When the Sun Set on SPQR
Old 07-20-2001, 01:30 AM   #76
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

At risk of having sofa cushions rained on her the proprietor backs up and forgets her previous comments...and instead consults a furniture catalog for a nice lion perch and scratchpost

CB

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 07-20-2001, 01:33 AM   #77
Waluin

Quote:
At risk of having sofa cushions rained on her the proprietor backs up and forgets her previous comments...and instead consults a furniture catalog for a nice lion perch and scratchpost
A wise precausion. Never know when trouble might be brewin

*evil wink*
Old 07-20-2001, 01:36 AM   #78
Ninevryse
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ah I would never stop coming here to get the best coffee anywhere!!!
Even if there are couches on the way to rest on we will all stop by here in the end..
Love you already Cloud...
Keep up the cafe it is a great place and we all love you..
Old 07-20-2001, 01:43 AM   #79
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ninevyrse, good to see you again! I just posted on your lurker thread How are you today? Feeling ok? Play anything today? I got to multiplay BG2 for a bit, feel much more mellow after melf's miniature meteoring some Trolls!

Waluin! Leave those cushions alone! I'm going to bed now, but thank you for chatting and I'll see you all tomorrow. I left all the food and beverages out, you be sure the aussies get some later, ok?!

SleepyCloud

------------------

Storm-Queen
Old 07-20-2001, 01:47 AM   #80
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Hesperex:
Vendui (thats Drow for hello) my fellow role players. Has anybody seen 250 on the boards of late? I must admit I haven't had a lot of time to check them so it might just be me but he seems to of vanished.

And I would like to say hello the Cloudy 'HELLO!!!' how have you been? I have not been around to ask. You do seem to be pushing the frontiers of posting madness now....nearly 5000!
Before I head off to sleep, had to say HI! Long time no see! Miss your posts around here Hesperex! LOL, numbers? YOU know what I think of that!

Cloudy, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sleeptyping

------------------

Storm-Queen