Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2001, 02:02 AM   #51
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Heya Wah! what happened to your story? y'know...the one with the ,*cough*, killer??

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 02:21 AM   #52
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Okay......hehehehe - MY TURN!! (by the way probably only Jerome and some other people will get some of the words here - e.g. - "a tenner")

They say that a fifty quid ain't much to many people, so what the damn hell am I doing here because of one?!

Yeah I know I stole - it's not like everyday I do it anyway, just the every now and then. Please believe me! Say, my name's Chris, and I'm 14 - I know it's not good to be stealing stuff at that age but I can't help it. So where was I? Oh yeah, I told you about the stealing didn't I? Yeah - It was from that damn butcher Carl Sartman who kicks a ratty shop near the chemist. I mean - it ain't even worth much to him anyway, I bet that 50 quid meant peanuts to him. But anyway I better tell you since I bet you're starting to point fingers aren't you?
Well it's about my friend - you know, Jake. Well, he's 14 too and I got around to visit him the other night. It's not like I do that often too and he had a smashing time. Ahem, when I said *smashing" I meant "he" had a smashing time because I accidently whacked a coke bottle whilst we were laughing like hell. Hey please don't shoot those finger-guns at me, I told you, it's not my fault okay - we were just playing like those other so-called "nice-kids" across the block. Just a little careless that's all.
Anyway, so he was streaming blood like hell and I was screaming like I've never seen someone's blood before. In fact I haven't actually and this was rather bad news, so I rushed him off using the tatty phone on the opoosite wall and prayed that it weren't so bad. Look at me! I'm sweating as I'm saying this!
So, he went off to hopsital and my mum won't even gimme a tenner because she says I am one f**king hell of a criminal. Well that goes to show how much family support means to me right now - I bet even that mutt Wort has more sympathy for me right now.
I felt like the lowest guy in the world and it was getting lower still. So the best thing I thought of was to buy Jake a pressie as to.......say......er........"Sorry for smashing your head!" I think that's what I meant to say? Didn't I? And since mum barred me from any finance in my life I had to find something quick and easy to hang on to. I wasn't thinking of stealing anything - honest! But when I passed Carl's butcher shop that same evening he called me a twerp for touching his chickens the other day! Saying things like I "contaminate" them or something! Geez! I don't even know what that means!
So that got me mad and I kinda blew it on him. As a piece of luck there was a car crash the same hour! (Things are mad in our country!) And he darted out to see if it was his. I suspect it was since he was screaming like a lunatic - saying things like "My goddamned baby!!" (Did he say baby?)

Well I ran into the shop and I saw it there.

A 50 pound note on the cashier's desk. Jake's present. My revenge.
Yes - my revenge.

And I took it knowing that the geezer standing next to me would've done to same thing. So it wouldn't have mattered if I didn't take it wouldn't it?!

And I guess he grassed me up - the creep. Oh well, I didn't get Jake after all - instead I got him the only present I could've given't him.

............Sorry.

THE END

------------------

Greetings mortals, my name is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.
Old 03-27-2001, 02:25 AM   #53
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Oh yeah jerome - Geocities deleted it somehow because they had those technical difficulties again.

I did say "again" right?

Cause, they also wiped out my other story, and the telehan, and the play, and my pictures, and...........

- Never mind, let's just say there're not a very good company.
(I'm clenching my knuckles as I'm saying this!)

------------------

Old 03-27-2001, 02:30 AM   #54
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

hey man, calm!

pity bout the story though....i really liked it...*sniff*....
Though that one makes up for it !

Try see if you can find anywhere else to put it, its a shame to waste talent!

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 02:54 AM   #55
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Yeah I know - I just don't know how I spew out my stories like you spew out your vomit over the Moon Hope's Inn

The other good thing is that I can draw a manga picture of you doing it later! Hehehe!

But anyway - er, yeah. I'll try to paste it into somewhere then!
Cheers Jerome!

PS: I did not clean up after you, BK did! ! (Sorry BK!)

------------------

Old 03-27-2001, 09:40 PM   #56
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Mmmmmm! Wolfy! Your words not only show me, they put me there!

Jerome! You're only 14??? And this is your first attempt??? WOW!

Wah! You do a fine job of being a 'bad' guy hero! Even though he's a thief (and kind of a punk), you're not really caring or blaming him for it by the end of the story because his heart is in the right place!

!!!THANKS!!! My talented friends! I'm in heaven!

(Sir Tainly, I'll make a point of scooting out there to read your other stories tonight! )

------------------

[This message has been edited by LadyRae (edited 03-27-2001).]
Old 03-28-2001, 10:09 AM   #57
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Cheers ladyrae, this is my first attempt (of many, hopefully ) and i think i need a lotta improvement! But at least i have time to learn!

Wah, i really dont want to see that picture......seriously.....

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 02:19 PM   #58
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

I say, you people should all be writers!

If I had you guys with me during my english exams in the next two weeks then I just might cheer up the teacher for a change!!

I want to write a really hilarious tale about a teacher, but I might upset some (ahem!) people here who *do* teach as a profession. So no, no - I'm BAD no not "that" bad

------------------

Old 03-28-2001, 02:23 PM   #59
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Go on....write it! i dare you

------------------
Old 03-28-2001, 03:59 PM   #60
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

A dare? Ahem........

Well, I don't really write about teacher too much - there're boring. But a rant would be good!! Yeah I say I write a rant!

Date: Wednesday 28th March 2001

Name: Wah

Subject: MY RANT ON TEACHERS

Teachers are the most boring damn people I ever know. They only drink tea, not coffee - which goes to show how much financial savings there're trying to achieve by reusing the bloody same tea bag 20 times in one breaktime. I know it's sad life my friends but it's probably true. The poor thing had been reused so many times it looks like one of those badly made DIY cigars.

But there're much more to these feeble creatures. Yes - I *did* say creatures. For what human being would give out a foul and nasty 2000 word essay to poor little student like me? What is the damn point?! If I want to work out my wrist I go to a gym okay? And i don't sit and ponder my ass thinking about whether Shakespeare deliberately did this or that. Why don't the teachers thnk about why *I* am doing things sometimes? They don't because they are probably thinking how beautiful she looks, and how muscular he looks when they both know they have less chances of an oscar than life on venus. (That's why they invented makeup for these poor people)

Then again, in mathematics the stupid teacher tells me to work out a stimultaneous equation. I say "Eat Crap!" - I mean, how useful is this??! Tell me all of you who work out there, how many times do you use a bloody "stimultaneous equation" in your life? No much I guess!! It's bloody useless and not benefical to your life or what you can do with it in life. I say buy a calculator = It's the 21 century and teachers still think that abacus are a cool accessory to have in your hangbag to show off. I know......sad, sad life.

Detentions are shit too. Forgive my language but I'm serious. How much educational can you get by keeping a student behind after school = NONE! there is NO education in detentions, they are pathetic and just serve to waste time and school space. If they wanted to teach us not to do things they should "talk", not waste our time by keeping us in confined areas.

And what about those cheap rules like "you shouldn't wear coats in class". What? You want me to freeze or something? I say I should take off *YOUR* coat and see if *YOU* like it or not! beware student - teachers have no sympathy for their students, apart from when you get expelled from school. (And then again - there're just faking that *sigh* and *gasp!* So just tell them to shut up.

I'm not saying that teachers are ALL bad. No, some can be equally good and useful for the society. But the fact is that many teachers today are like old dried up shit - they haven't moved on and they still associate themselves with old rules that have flunked with the 20th and 21 century. they can't keep up with time and they are more like your nagging grandmother than a teacher.

So keep these in mind the next time you go to school, and if the teacher tells you to "tuck your elbows in" and "Be a *nice* boy/girl" then run across to the nearest CD shop and but her a copy of the loudest, rudest and most censored rap tune you can find: That'll keep her quiet for the next lesson or two perhaps.

I'm so evil sometimes - I blame it on Jerome!!

Jerome, I bet you can make even the Arch-Bishop of Canterbury, seem like a muggin' serial killer

------------------