Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2001, 11:20 PM   #1
Davlar Wolfbeard
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I recently reached the end of the BG2, but I haven't fought the Lich's in the Bridge? district, or completed my palidin quest to kill Firkragg.
I was in the Drow city at the tavern, competing in one of the pit fights when my lead character had a morale failure kill the pit creature and then proceeded to kill the pit master.(This in turn turned the whole city against me. Really not that hard a fight once you clear the Tavern room.)
Do I need to complete the other quest??? I haven't even been sent to fight the Liches yet I just stumbled on them by accident in Chpt 3. I feel like I'm going to the end fight missing out on alot off experience.
Davlar Wolfbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2001, 11:45 PM   #2
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by Davlar Wolfbeard:
I recently reached the end of the BG2, but I haven't fought the Lich's in the Bridge? district, or completed my palidin quest to kill Firkragg.
I was in the Drow city at the tavern, competing in one of the pit fights when my lead character had a morale failure kill the pit creature and then proceeded to kill the pit master.(This in turn turned the whole city against me. Really not that hard a fight once you clear the Tavern room.)
Do I need to complete the other quest??? I haven't even been sent to fight the Liches yet I just stumbled on them by accident in Chpt 3. I feel like I'm going to the end fight missing out on alot off experience.

Yes, you are missing out on a lot of experience. No, you don't need to go back. That's what replays are for. Start again and try to do some of the quests that you didn't do the first time. I've beat the game numerous times, with a party and solo once. I still occasionally see a post about a quest that I missed, due to my party make-up etc.
Mitro Jellywadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 12:02 AM   #3
Davlar Wolfbeard
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks, But a second question....I have a second save game from that tavern scene where I have completed all the fights and have three days to kill before meeting back up with the Lady(I forget her name) Drow. Came I complete the missing quest after doing the Bohdi quest back in town? OR is there a time limit to get back to Elhan with the lantern?
Davlar Wolfbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 12:23 AM   #4
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by Davlar Wolfbeard:
Thanks, But a second question....I have a second save game from that tavern scene where I have completed all the fights and have three days to kill before meeting back up with the Lady(I forget her name) Drow. Came I complete the missing quest after doing the Bohdi quest back in town? OR is there a time limit to get back to Elhan with the lantern?

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't believe there is a time limit. You can finish up a few of the sidequests if you'd like. Just make sure to see the nice lady within three days, or you'll miss out on some more experience.
Mitro Jellywadder is offline   Reply With Quote