Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2004, 03:59 PM   #11
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

I never believe a thing arvon says. Just gets your self into trouble. [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2004, 07:37 PM   #12
Stratos
Vampire

My question is: Why steal a Port-a-Potty? I mean, is there a black market for these?
Old 06-11-2004, 08:33 PM   #13
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Have you not heard of the black "toilet" market? Its a huge conspiracy by the russian government to steal every toilet in Russia and then every toilet in the world. With a monopoly on toilets they would be unstoppable
Old 06-12-2004, 02:23 AM   #14
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

LOL...I think that they would make a fortune by selling the toilets back to the people. Then they'll steal them all again, and make more money ...you should start doing what they're doing Shadowhound, so you can get some money [img]tongue.gif[/img]
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 06-12-2004, 02:41 AM   #15
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren:
LOL...I think that they would make a fortune by selling the toilets back to the people. Then they'll steal them all again, and make more money ...you should start doing what they're doing Shadowhound, so you can get some money [img]tongue.gif[/img]
It's started Shadowhound! She's already looking for ways that you can make more money! She's probably already got the ring picked out! Run, run like the wind!

[ 06-12-2004, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: Animal ]
Old 06-12-2004, 08:06 AM   #16
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

lol Animal!

Didn't they notice it was a bit heavy!?
Old 06-12-2004, 08:23 AM   #17
Stratos
Vampire

I hope for the sake of the guy inside, that they didn't turn it upside down.
Old 06-12-2004, 08:30 AM   #18
Oblivion437
Baaz Draconian

Well, it's funnier than that time that truck driver from Kennedy airport parked that truck outside a gas station one time and two guys just walked up to it, got in, and drove away with it...

If you've seen Goodfellas, you know what I'm talking about.
Old 06-12-2004, 09:27 AM   #19
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
quote:
It's started Shadowhound! She's already looking for ways that you can make more money! She's probably already got the ring picked out! Run, run like the wind! [/QUOTE]LOL...well I don't planned to get married, and I let Shadowhound make his own decisions...so yeah, if he doesn't want to do the toilet thing, I'll do it instead..hehehe
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 06-12-2004, 10:54 PM   #20
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
I let Shadowhound make his own decisions...
Don't all women say that ("he makes his own decisions"). Then as soon as you put the ring on, that all changes...
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin