Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2001, 08:04 AM   #1
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

I just got out of the underdark, and talked to the elves. I made it out with everyone alive, but Iomen. I was unable to rest, at all, I was told to escape after That whole matron mother thingie. Anyway, my problem.........
Spoiler below.
After I got out I went to the nearest temple, and resurected Iomen.......guess what, she still does not look human(if you know whay I mean). Is there anyway to get her back into human form, no offense, but I don't like looking like an elf. Can Anyone help.
Old 06-14-2001, 08:32 AM   #2
Desuma_Malevois

Shadowkeeper, anyone?

Something similar happened to me with Nalia. She had cast the Polymorph Self spell and was walking around as a sword spider right before the conclusion of the D'Arnise Castle scenario. I had her go out of the castle and she launched into her little speech, and then I noticed she couldn't change back! So I ditched her and had her wait at the Copper Coronet and now they have a rather *interesting* patron in their midst.

Old 06-14-2001, 08:35 AM   #3
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

I was hoping to avoid Shadow keeper, I guess My sis ter is going to be a drow

Can I get back into the underdark?

[This message has been edited by AngelofDeath (edited 06-14-2001).]
Old 06-14-2001, 09:03 AM   #4
Desuma_Malevois

I don't believe so.

Old 06-14-2001, 09:08 AM   #5
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Desuma_Malevois:
I don't believe so.

DAMN!!!!

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 06-14-2001).]
Old 06-14-2001, 10:03 AM   #6
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by AngelofDeath:
I was hoping to avoid Shadow keeper, I guess My sis ter is going to be a drow

Can I get back into the underdark?

[This message has been edited by AngelofDeath (edited 06-14-2001).]
Yes. You can re-enter the Underdark, if you so desire. Just go back the way you came.

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!
Old 06-14-2001, 10:05 AM   #7
Volourn
Manshoon

You can get back into the Underdark. From the elves' camp, just enter the exit you left it from... Voila! Although I don't believe this will fix your problem!
Good luck.

------------------
"That didn't hurt!" - Volourn Honourblade after the red dragon breathed on him for 75% of his hp.
Old 06-14-2001, 11:44 AM   #8
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Volourn:
You can get back into the Underdark. From the elves' camp, just enter the exit you left it from... Voila! Although I don't believe this will fix your problem!
Good luck.

I want to go back and get the items I missed, weapons parts......

Old 06-14-2001, 11:49 AM   #9
Vampire

YOU SHOULD have rested before you spoke to the Silver Dragon, and you can rest again after you defeated the first Drow Party with help of Adalon.
Old 06-14-2001, 12:28 PM   #10
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
YOU SHOULD have rested before you spoke to the Silver Dragon, and you can rest again after you defeated the first Drow Party with help of Adalon.
I tried to rest, it told me I couldn't rest during a battle, and I wasnot battling. then I couldn't rest after the battle with Adalons help, even after I got out of the elf camp. It kept telling me I was in a battle. only after it did an auto save could I restart the game and rest