Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2002, 02:51 PM   #11
Elif Godson
Dracolich

"Game over man, were all screwed"
Those site's alway's give me a good chuckle.
I already know that I am going to burn in hell, they dont need to
preach it so much
Old 05-15-2002, 03:19 PM   #12
Sigmar
Unicorn

When I went to Edinburgh in the year 2000 a man stopped me in the street and he gave me a phamphlet talking about the end of the world. After I read the rubbish my friends and I went back to him and said
"According to this the world should have ended in the year 2000 on the first day of the first month, this needs to be updated. The world is still here you know", the man was quite taken aback. How can some people be so stupid.

[ 05-15-2002, 03:20 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 05-15-2002, 03:25 PM   #13
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by Sigmar:
How can some people be so stupid.
The average human being only has an IQ of 110.....not too bright as a species..just a teensey smidge brighter than the rest of the animals though [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yeah I admit it, Im an intelligence biggot....I don't think highly of people who do not use the brains that god gave them [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2002, 04:01 PM   #14
Absynthe

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
quote:
The average human being only has an IQ of 110.....not too bright as a species..just a teensey smidge brighter than the rest of the animals though [img]smile.gif[/img]

Yeah I admit it, Im an intelligence biggot....I don't think highly of people who do not use the brains that god gave them [img]smile.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]It's spelled b-i-g-o-t, FYI.

Old 05-15-2002, 04:06 PM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Absynthe:
Yep, the end is coming.... I wasn't sure, but the Budweiser Clydesdales are a positive sign of the endtimes...

(What hole do these crazies crawl out of? And why can't we block it up?)
HEHE..I've seen those Clydesdales, magnificent horses, btw. But I dunno.. you think we're in big trouble now that we've seen 'em? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] hmmm.. think the Clydesdales would block that hole?
Old 05-15-2002, 04:16 PM   #16
MagiK

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
quote:

[/QUOTE]It's spelled b-i-g-o-t, FYI.
[/QUOTE]Sorry..realy really really dddirty keyboardd [img]smile.gif[/img] sticky too....I need to get desktop support to clean it for me [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2002, 04:31 PM   #17
Absynthe

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
quote:
Yep, the end is coming.... I wasn't sure, but the Budweiser Clydesdales are a positive sign of the endtimes...

(What hole do these crazies crawl out of? And why can't we block it up?)
HEHE..I've seen those Clydesdales, magnificent horses, btw. But I dunno.. you think we're in big trouble now that we've seen 'em? [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] hmmm.. think the Clydesdales would block that hole? [/QUOTE]Hmmm. I wouldn't want to endanger such beautiful horses, however, they produce enough by-product to likely block the hole... and what comes out of it is a very similar substance.
"Budweiser Clydesdales: Saving the world one pile at a time"

Old 05-15-2002, 05:32 PM   #18
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

first of all, what did any of these events have to do with the horsemen? I'm sorry but its pathetic that we relate political events to biblical scripture... OH MY GOD! JIMMY CARTER! NOOO! HE WON THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION! THAT MEANS THAT HARRY TRUMAN WILL BRING ABOUT THE END OF THE UNIVERSE THROUGH TOTAL NUCLEAR DISENTIGRATION WHEN HE RISES UP FROM THE DEAD AS THE APOCALYPSE EMBODIED! AND THEN GEORGE CORN WALLICE WIL BE THERE TOO! AND HE WILL BE OF EARTH AND FIRE! YAAAH!

see how easy it is to write up stuff like that? The fact that they belive any of it is hoohaah, really... i'm sure that people have been saying that the world was going to end as early as a week before the world as we know it began!! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Infact I bet that right after christ's death a WHOLE buncha' folks started screaming "AAAH WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE ITS THE END OF THE WORLD" too, its jsut the net allows a medium like that to be reflected on a much larger scale, remember the Y2K scare? How about the Egyptian Rhind Rhapidus... OR how about you look at the Mayan CAllendar which says the 10th planet of our solar system will be revealed, when that day comes, apparently, the world will change in such a way that the mayan calander will be obsolete [img]tongue.gif[/img] DECEMBER 23RD 2003!!!

23 23 23 23 23 23 the number has to deal with ALOT and it is quite dangerouse... but seriously folks, if any of you should happen upon the anti-christ, please, tell him to come down here and pay me a visit, I'd just LOVE to meet him, *pats an m-16 in his lap*
Old 05-15-2002, 06:15 PM   #19
flibulzbuth
Drow Warrior

Time for me to start a sect!

step a- open a large swiss bank account

step b- find an moto: "THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR" always works...

step c- Find catchy commandments:
  • Beer Shall Be Free and Many
  • Thou Shall Have Sex Ten Time Between Dawn and Dusk
  • Thou Shall Not Eat Frog Legs
  • Thou shall Give Up All Your Money To The Lord For You Need None. (Visa, Mastercard or certified checks only).
  • Thou Shall Enforce the Flibuzlbuthian Commandments (important!)
step d- find some really freaking people to the spread the truth (if my speech is well done, i don't even have to pay them. They'll follow me blindly, organizing the reunions while i spend my time in the Bahamas).
Old 05-15-2002, 06:26 PM   #20
Sir Michael
Manshoon

Hey flibulzbuth,

Free beer AND sex 10 times a day?!? All I have to do is send you all my money?!? What's the address? Sign me up!
\"You see things; and you say \'Why?\' But I dream things that never were; and I say \'Why not?\'\"<br />-George Bernard Shaw<br /><br />\"Men take only their needs into consideration never their abilities.\"<br />-Napoleon Bonaparte