Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2002, 03:39 PM   #1
Recluse
Dungeon Master

One that lists most of the famous cahracters out of the Forgotten Realms series........ Like Drizzt, Jarlaxle, Artemis, Elminster... everyone ..?? Or dont they even have a site like that yet..?
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2002, 04:26 PM   #2
Mourn Yauntyyr
The Magister

Well, all of those folks are from 2nd Ed. So finding them in 3rd would be difficult. Prolly easier to just convert them yourself.
Old 07-03-2002, 05:10 PM   #3
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

umm... I know I've seen them somewhere but I can't recall where... the 3rd ED forgotten realms setting has their updated stats and feats.
Old 07-03-2002, 07:08 PM   #4
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

try http://xtreme-gaming.com/dualscimitars/ its a site dedicated to all bob salvatores characters, especially Drizzt and it also contains the P&P rules for all his main characters (3rd ed and 2nd ed)
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2002, 07:37 AM   #5
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Most of them are in the forgotten realms campaign setting book, so you probably won't find them anywhere on the eweb (copyright and all that). Artemis is in Lords of Darkness. The companions of the hall you'll probably find around as only Drizzt as been converted officially.
Old 07-04-2002, 07:41 PM   #6
Daniel
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
try http://xtreme-gaming.com/dualscimitars/ its a site dedicated to all bob salvatores characters, especially Drizzt and it also contains the P&P rules for all his main characters (3rd ed and 2nd ed)
whoops I just checked, only Drizzt and Guenhwyvar have 3rd ed stats on there, sorry about that
Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote