Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2003, 11:30 PM   #11
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I'd start an organization for seeking out bizarre things around our world who will catch it on film and prove things like extraterestrial life and then I'll make films of myself jumping off of sky scrapers in new york and famouse cities without any bungie coords or anything and sell them to Netwrok television for a ton of cash and fame [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-30-2003, 12:57 AM   #12
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
Firestormalpha, I don't know about you but to me it's a real pain to see your love one die. also, after experiencing a near death experience myself. I don't think I ever want to go through that painful moment ever again.
I agree with Kakero on this one, on all accounts, watching someone die is bad, and then going through a Near Death Exprince, can make you want to live forever, I think I would buy 7 lotery tickets, so if I never failed, that is 7 times I win the lotery

[ 09-30-2003, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 09-30-2003, 01:19 AM   #13
GokuZool
Lord Ao

* Find a cure for all diseases
* Buy "winning" lottery tickets
* Become a famous footballer (soccer)
* Wipe out world hunger

Just the usual

[ 09-30-2003, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: GokuZool ]
Old 09-30-2003, 04:24 AM   #14
Jorath Calar
Harper

Make a huge spaceship that could travel between galaxies in days.
Get Kakeros Immortality pills and it would make a hell of a fun trip... and who knows we might make some friends in the process

To infinity and beyond!
[img]smile.gif[/img]

Or I'd just like to pass all me exams without much eeffort, get a good job doing what I am studying, and have a good life with the girl I love.
Old 09-30-2003, 06:19 AM   #15
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Spirits Forever - This is one of those questions you ask at a motivational seminar, right? Where everyone goes ahead and lists all of their hopes and dreams and then realises that they COULD achieve all of those things if they only abandoned their fear of failure and believed that they could not fail!!! (and buy all of the motivational audio tapes and lecture brochures for the low low price of $59.95)

Right?

Because motivational seminars piss me off. They insult my intelligence. Pop-culture motivationalists basically ask me to give them money for calling me a ■■■■■. I'm an egotistical man and I don't like being called a ■■■■■... I just don't. It makes me want to wipe the smug grins off've their capitalist exploit-people's-naivete-for-quick-monetary-gain faces.

It really does...

[ 09-30-2003, 06:41 AM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]
Old 09-30-2003, 05:47 PM   #16
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
Spirits Forever - This is one of those questions you ask at a motivational seminar, right? Where everyone goes ahead and lists all of their hopes and dreams and then realises that they COULD achieve all of those things if they only abandoned their fear of failure and believed that they could not fail!!! (and buy all of the motivational audio tapes and lecture brochures for the low low price of $59.95)

Right?

Because motivational seminars piss me off. They insult my intelligence. Pop-culture motivationalists basically ask me to give them money for calling me a ■■■■■. I'm an egotistical man and I don't like being called a ■■■■■... I just don't. It makes me want to wipe the smug grins off've their capitalist exploit-people's-naivete-for-quick-monetary-gain faces.

It really does...

Exactly!

You can be friends with God, all you have to do is give 10% of your net-income to that nice, trustworthy-looking man over there!

P.S. Don't mean to diss christians who believe, just the gullibleness of some people.
Old 10-01-2003, 09:42 AM   #17
cloud ff7 38
User suspended until [Nov26]

Question Mark

I would go to college and be a doctor a lawyer a game designer an artist a ronin warrior a saiyan a witch doctor and i would have 678 hours in a day and i would be good with spainish french latin japonese chinese korean english and pick up regional dialects for each, then i would cure every diease and get lots of money and own the world then i would discover other worlds in other galaxies and own them too and on those planets i would build hugh houses and bring poor people of earth to live in them then i would get a planet like king kais and live on it with a monkey names bubbles and a rude insect.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:01 PM   #18
Sigmar
Unicorn

Become a superhero.

Solve a couple of world crippling problems.

Prevent the downspiral of humanity.
Old 10-01-2003, 02:22 PM   #19
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

Erh... I'd make, like, a sandwich, that was really, really good. Liike... a reeally good one.

..or... I'd probably go fixing lots'a problems with the world (cancer, wars, hunger... all that stuff), so that I could go being selfish for the rest of my life without anyone bothering.
Old 10-01-2003, 05:07 PM   #20
GForce

I would want to fly like the spirit [img]graemlins/monster13.gif[/img]