Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2002, 03:53 PM   #121
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

My mum sends me to school all the time when I'm ill. Especially when I have Art, and I HATE ART!
Old 04-25-2002, 03:59 PM   #122
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hehe - DJG - you're already getting the hang of it - respond to everyone's posts and your numbers grow...

PlaneScape:Torment Question Slight Spoiler...

What's the deal! I talked to a guy in this burnt out Temple, then walking around, I got...well...whooshed away and my Skull Friend is gone...and I keep walking around into these portals...and how do I kill those Transparent ladies...sigh...so much new to learn..

thanks

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 04-25-2002, 04:06 PM   #123
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Hehe - DJG - you're already getting the hang of it - respond to everyone's posts and your numbers grow...

PlaneScape:Torment Question Slight Spoiler...

What's the deal! I talked to a guy in this burnt out Temple, then walking around, I got...well...whooshed away and my Skull Friend is gone...and I keep walking around into these portals...and how do I kill those Transparent ladies...sigh...so much new to learn..

thanks

BK
Thanks. It's nice to thing I can fit in quickly!
I can't help you with that Planescape Torment thing but that is a really great signature. Has anyone seens Sazerac's sig? I can't remember it off the top of my head, but it's really intuitive!
Old 04-25-2002, 04:06 PM   #124
Sir Goulum
John Locke

DJG: HOW CAN YOU HATE ART! Me and /)eath will put our rage together! Right /)eath????
Old 04-25-2002, 04:09 PM   #125
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
DJG: HOW CAN YOU HATE ART! Me and /)eath will put our rage together! Right /)eath????
Errr..... {making excuses}

It's the doubles I don't like. Oh what the hell, no lies. I HATE ART!!!!!!

It's Music and ICT I like, my favourites! And Maths, and Science actually. And French. and Electronics. Oh right, I just realised.

I'm A SWAT!

Ha ha ha ha, just kidding again! Hold on, when did I kid last?? I can't remember.

I'm going mad!!!!
Old 04-25-2002, 04:15 PM   #126
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Right, I have a revelation for all you people who get bored waiting for someone to post in a particular thread. Considering I'm one of the people who gets bored, I thought I would come up with a way of doing stuff (That not naughty, lol) whilst waiting for a post.

I created a favourite to a particular part of the http://www.bbc.co.uk site and it has a game, a compacted version of Space Invaders. It's cool and free, and something to do.

Thought I'd tell all you bored people.
Old 04-25-2002, 04:15 PM   #127
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by DJG:
quote:

It's Music and ICT I like, my favourites! And Maths, and Science actually. And French. and Electronics. Oh right, I just realised.

I'm A SWAT!

Ha ha ha ha, just kidding again! Hold on, when did I kid last?? I can't remember.

I'm going mad!!!!
[/QUOTE]Your not the only one going mad! And how can you like Music and French and Math and Science????? I'm in Gr. 8 and Math and Science are the worst and I dont take French or Music but all I have to say about THAT is YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Ah well... Like what you want!
Old 04-25-2002, 04:21 PM   #128
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DJG:
quote:

I'm A SWAT!

I'm going mad!!!!
[/QUOTE]Your not the only one going mad! And how can you like Music and French and Math and Science????? I'm in Gr. 8 and Math and Science are the worst and I dont take French or Music but all I have to say about THAT is YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Ah well... Like what you want!
[/QUOTE]Ha! I'm 13, Yr. 9. I'm sorry, but I don't know how the "Grade" system works in the USA, can you explain it and your age. By the way, take pride in the fact you are not in the minority, 15 out of 200 people chose music. I get 1 50 Minute lesson a week for music and I WANT MORE!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2002, 04:28 PM   #129
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Grade system? School? Ok..... This in Canada just so you know, although it is probably the same in the US.

Kindergarten- The first grade

Grade 1- The next grade (older kids than in kindergarten)

Grade 2- The next grade (older kids than in kindergarten)

Grade 3- The next grade (older kids than in kindergarten)

And so on and so on and so on... Understand it now?
Old 04-25-2002, 04:33 PM   #130
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Grade system? School? Ok..... This in Canada just so you know, although it is probably the same in the US.

Kindergarten- The first grade

Grade 1- The next grade (older kids than in kindergarten)

Grade 2- The next grade (older kids than in kindergarten)

Grade 3- The next grade (older kids than in kindergarten)

And so on and so on and so on... Understand it now?
oooh. Sorry, I heard grades and thought USA. I see so many American shows set in the USA. Anyway, what age are you if you don't mind me asking, I'm thirteen.

Oh, I've said that before. Oh, I'm not going mad, I AM MAD!