Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2003, 02:58 PM   #1
Rokenn
Galvatron

Anyone here playing it? Playing KOTOR for the last couple of weeks has gotten me in the mood to give it a try [img]smile.gif[/img]

What's the good, the bad, and the ugly?
Old 09-15-2003, 04:08 PM   #2
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

I've heard it's not very good. The vision of what it should be is awesome, but I have heard right now it's just a lot of empty space with nothing to do.
Old 09-15-2003, 04:25 PM   #3
Rokenn
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
I've heard it's not very good. The vision of what it should be is awesome, but I have heard right now it's just a lot of empty space with nothing to do.
I read you can become a jedi (or dark jedi) but no one has figured it out yet [img]smile.gif[/img] Of course if Sony's track record with EverQuest is any clue then that means it has not been added to the game yet, or the trigger for it is broken [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
Old 09-17-2003, 10:09 AM   #4
cloud ff7 38
User suspended until [Nov26]

i got it on xbox too glitchy im waiting for pc version
cloud ff7 38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 11:00 AM   #5
Rokenn
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by cloud ff7 38:
Yeah KOTOR works the XBox pretty hard. I was having trouble with it as well till I read thatit was causing some peoples boxes to overheat. So I point a floor fan at my XBox and it works much better now! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-17-2003, 03:50 PM   #6
KaneBloodstorm
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Rokenn:
quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:
I read you can become a jedi (or dark jedi) but no one has figured it out yet [img]smile.gif[/img] Of course if Sony's track record with EverQuest is any clue then that means it has not been added to the game yet, or the trigger for it is broken [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]They say that you can become a good jedi but they admit to leaving out the ability to become a dark jedi for now. They are supposed to implement it in the first exp. or so they say. The game itself is ok but can get pretty boring in my opinion.
KaneBloodstorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 10:51 AM   #7
cloud ff7 38
User suspended until [Nov26]

Question Mark

hmmmm kind of went off topic here star wars galaxies is good for about a month because its free and then after that you will be saying im paying money for this ?! wait a few months for the good stuff to come in like player bounties and the ability to become a jedi class. Also the missions on galaxies are a bit boring.
cloud ff7 38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003, 12:32 PM   #8
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Rokenn:
quote:
Originally posted by cloud ff7 38:
Yeah KOTOR works the XBox pretty hard. I was having trouble with it as well till I read thatit was causing some peoples boxes to overheat. So I point a floor fan at my XBox and it works much better now! [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE] I use my Jedi mind powers to cool things off.

[ 09-22-2003, 12:48 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote