Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2002, 05:32 AM   #81
Davros
Takhisis Follower

We ????? - like it is bad enough that we are going to have to put up with Downunda's exultant crowing (fair enough, he's a Canterbury lad and he is probably at the game), but what's with this "we" stuff Scholarcs. Aren't you a North Isle boy??
Old 05-25-2002, 06:12 AM   #82
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Me? Crow? ah alright, but only if you insist WE WON! WE WON! WE WON! ■■■■ it was cold! WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!

I'm off to town to celebrate and I'll have one for you too Davros, what'll it be? Canterbury Draught?

and It's alright if Scholarcs wants to say "we" 'cause the Blues can hardly be called a team anyway
Old 05-25-2002, 06:16 AM   #83
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
Me? Crow? ah alright, but only if you insist WE WON! WE WON! WE WON! ■■■■ it was cold! WE WON! WE WON! WE WON!

I'm off to town to celebrate and I'll have one for you too Davros, what'll it be? Canterbury Draught?

and It's alright if Scholarcs wants to say "we" 'cause the Blues can hardly be called a team anyway
Aww gee - look who's come to play (or gloat) . How did I just know we were going to hear from YOU tonight buddy .
Old 05-27-2002, 04:50 AM   #84
Donut
Jack Burton

I would just like to say how much I enjoyed watching Davros dig a deeper and deeper hole for himself here.

[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 05-27-2002, 05:10 AM   #85
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi there buddy, I have missed you - let's talk about Engerland's chances in the GROUP OF DEATH . Will Beckham play, will they have a midfield brigade, Will fabulous Freddie get a hat-trick .

On the plus side, the Brisbane Lions won agin, and remain atop the AFL premiership ladder
Old 05-29-2002, 06:15 PM   #86
Davros
Takhisis Follower

What exciting topics today - we have plenty of Aussie success in the French Open (Hewitt, Arthurs beat Roddick, the Poo got through in 5, Dominikivic), and an Aussie leads the Giro d'Italia with 4 stages of the race to go :

Australia's Cadel Evans has clinched the pink jersey of overall leader following the 16th stage of the Giro d'Italia.

Julio Alberto Perez Cuapio of Mexico won with a heroic solo flight through three Dolomite passes, while Evans, a former mountain biker competing in the cycling classic for the first time, snatched the race leadership from German veteran Jens Heppner who finished nearly seven minutes behind the winner.

The unheralded German cyclist surrendered first place after leading the race for 10 consecutive days.

Evans, 25, of the Mapei team, was in a small group including American Tyler Hamilton and Italy's Dario Frigo who finished about one minute behind Perez Cuapio.

Frigo moved to second place overall, 16 seconds behind Evans. Hamilton held third place, 18 seconds behind as the Giro entered the four last stages.

The Italian cycling marathon ends in Milan on Sunday
Old 05-29-2002, 06:43 PM   #87
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Hi there buddy, I have missed you - let's talk about Engerland's chances in the GROUP OF DEATH . Will Beckham play, will they have a midfield brigade, Will fabulous Freddie get a hat-trick .

On the plus side, the Brisbane Lions won agin, and remain atop the AFL premiership ladder
the group of death will turn out to be the group of victory for england. I had a vision last night and it said england will be worldchampions.
Old 05-30-2002, 05:18 AM   #88
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
What exciting topics today - we have plenty of Aussie success in the French Open (Hewitt, Arthurs beat Roddick, the Poo got through in 5, Dominikivic), and an Aussie leads the Giro d'Italia with 4 stages of the race to go :

Australia's Cadel Evans has clinched the pink jersey of overall leader following the 16th stage of the Giro d'Italia.

Julio Alberto Perez Cuapio of Mexico won with a heroic solo flight through three Dolomite passes, while Evans, a former mountain biker competing in the cycling classic for the first time, snatched the race leadership from German veteran Jens Heppner who finished nearly seven minutes behind the winner.

The unheralded German cyclist surrendered first place after leading the race for 10 consecutive days.

Evans, 25, of the Mapei team, was in a small group including American Tyler Hamilton and Italy's Dario Frigo who finished about one minute behind Perez Cuapio.

Frigo moved to second place overall, 16 seconds behind Evans. Hamilton held third place, 18 seconds behind as the Giro entered the four last stages.

The Italian cycling marathon ends in Milan on Sunday
Thank you for the info Davros that's really interesting. Now let's talk about something important!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 05-30-2002, 05:43 AM   #89
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
Thank you for the info Davros that's really interesting. Now let's talk about something important!
What?

Of ships and sacks and sealing wax
Of cabbages and kings?

Go Sweden, go Freddie (he's my hero )