Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-05-2001, 06:55 PM   #141
Charean
Hathor

Hey 250 - I have started a thread of jokes... you will really enjoy these.. a real mixed bag - all sorts of things!!

There is one that is a generic disaster movie script that is a riot!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Musketeer of Fast Fourward
Looking for lost brain - I left it only for a moment....
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 04-05-2001, 06:59 PM   #142
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
LadyZ...I told the woman that the SOLD sign was for real and she could take her child and leave my property. Luckily the concrete was mostly set. The work crew had left the bucket behind and we hadn't landscaped or anything so in order to get a good look in my window she had to stand on something...turkey! She claimed she and her boyfriend were just curious about how the house was constructed...mind you there was nobody with her but the kid...I did give her a strange look at that! Besides... you've seen one cape, you've pretty much seen 'em all!

CloudySIS

Yes the SOLD sign really should have given that woman a clue, but some people...! Me, I'da snuck around the side of the window (inside) and jumped out at her with some horrible look on my face, pressing said face against the window, clawing..... That probably would work too. *sound of Psycho stabbing music*

------------------
Old 04-05-2001, 07:04 PM   #143
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

*bilqis walks over to the bar to see if there's any hot water for tea*
Hi Reeka!! How was work today?

LadyZ how DO you stand the peepers? Are any of the neighbors you met people you'll want to get to know?

Cloudy, glad to hear about the work being better. I hate to think what I'm going to find after 4 days of unexpectedly being gone! *groan* I'll worry about that tomorrow.

LadyRae you may use my soapbox any time you want! Here, let me leave it right here for everyone to use.
*Conjures a brightly colored box with freshly painted letters that read "The Moon's Hope Inn Soapbox" *

The tummy flu is apparently gone. Tho I'm very tired after having it for so long. Thank you for your concern. It means a lot to me.

------------------

Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.

Most Happy Taker of Zeeke
Member of Fast Fourward
Old 04-05-2001, 07:11 PM   #144
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Yes the SOLD sign really should have given that woman a clue, but some people...! Me, I'da snuck around the side of the window (inside) and jumped out at her with some horrible look on my face, pressing said face against the window, clawing..... That probably would work too. *sound of Psycho stabbing music*
ROTFL!!!! I'd pay to see that! I was just getting to the house, pulled in and caught her! Startled her when I drove in the driveway and came straight over to ask what she was doing!

Hi LadyRae, sorry I couldn't get in last night. It was so weird. The only thread that wouldn't load was the Inn's last page, no matter what I did! So you and Slacker were doing something with sigs, you said?

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-05-2001, 07:15 PM   #145
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
*bilqis walks over to the bar to see if there's any hot water for tea*
Hi Reeka!! How was work today?

LadyZ how DO you stand the peepers? Are any of the neighbors you met people you'll want to get to know?

Cloudy, glad to hear about the work being better. I hate to think what I'm going to find after 4 days of unexpectedly being gone! *groan* I'll worry about that tomorrow.

LadyRae you may use my soapbox any time you want! Here, let me leave it right here for everyone to use.
*Conjures a brightly colored box with freshly painted letters that read "The Moon's Hope Inn Soapbox" *

The tummy flu is apparently gone. Tho I'm very tired after having it for so long. Thank you for your concern. It means a lot to me.

bili, you ROCK!!!

No, Cloudy, SlackerBoy was... I was just trying to help. We got it fixed and that guy taught some really cool html tricks in the proccess!!! WOW! Go into the last pages and click on a couple 'edits'... Be careful, though, we were getting some pretty freaky results!

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-05-2001, 07:18 PM   #146
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Char: read the first one of your jokes. The words. Really cute and funny. I liked.

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (the question is waiting for what?)
Yes, I do get cold. That is why I need someone to warm me up.
No, I did not lose the rest of my outfit!
Does anyone feel a draft or is it me?
Official Party Planner and Events Coordinator of the Moon's Hope Inn
Does this make me a party girl?
Proud Member of the Ladies Guild
GMDLM
Hi, BK. I'm back

Old 04-05-2001, 07:29 PM   #147
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ROTFL!!!! I'd pay to see that! I was just getting to the house, pulled in and caught her! Startled her when I drove in the driveway and came straight over to ask what she was doing!

CloudyKIN

Oh well that's different. Not quite the scary scenario than if you were actually in the house! Not to mention this darn bay window here goes pretty much from floor to ceiling!

------------------
Old 04-05-2001, 07:42 PM   #148
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Lady Rae: are you there? I'm just being nosy now. Did the issue with the young guy with the laptop ever get resolved?

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (the question is waiting for what?)
Yes, I do get cold. That is why I need someone to warm me up.
No, I did not lose the rest of my outfit!
Does anyone feel a draft or is it me?
Official Party Planner and Events Coordinator of the Moon's Hope Inn
Does this make me a party girl?
Proud Member of the Ladies Guild
GMDLM
Hi, BK. I'm back

Old 04-05-2001, 07:57 PM   #149
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Lady Rae: are you there? I'm just being nosy now. Did the issue with the young guy with the laptop ever get resolved?

Yeah, still here but multi-tasking... We snuck in and all was cleaned up. I'm thinking in a month or so we might have him audited... I've hoping that he will keep on considering himself lucky that the webmaster saw him first. I've been a manager before and unfortunately had to be involved in firings but the webmaster would have been pretty shook up if the kid had to be fired (me too, but this is a very valid rule!) How you been doing??? Think we should have a Ladies Guild meeting?

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Conspirator...Um, I mean, member of the Ladies Guild
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 04-05-2001, 08:19 PM   #150
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

uts down the finished book and looks around, see the place as quiet as when he started and starts hunting for another one:

------------------

In the memory of a friend.