Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2001, 10:00 PM   #11
Zateel
Zhentarim Guard

This would be a great spell for someone to modify with IEEP. I've always wanted to fire off about eight magic missle spells at once. If anyone already has a custom spell of this available (more than two or three spells at a time), let us know!
Old 04-09-2001, 10:05 PM   #12
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

i have two rings do that
both of them can cast two spells at one time. one charge per day

one is Mage ring of Dueling:
it adds +1 AC,
another +1 against slashing

cast ghost armor and blur at the same time, once per day

another is ring of asssination:
phantom blade + mislead once per day

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 04-09-2001).]
Old 04-10-2001, 01:50 AM   #13
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
almost as bitter as when I cast improved haste and invisibility on an enemy fighter thinking it was a stored offensive sequencer which I had prepared on my other mage...

Best to always use defensief spells if your memory troubles you

- Blur / Mirror Image (Blur/Armor of Faith) in minor sequencer
- Spirit Armor / Fire Shield / Stoneskin in spell sequencer

------------------

Old 04-10-2001, 02:01 PM   #14
Azred
Drow Priestess

Quote:
Originally posted by Zateel:
This would be a great spell for someone to modify with IEEP. I've always wanted to fire off about eight magic missle spells at once. If anyone already has a custom spell of this available (more than two or three spells at a time), let us know!
That would be simplicity itself--merely change parameter 2 of any of the spell sequencer spells to, say, 8. This would allow the sequencer to store 8 spells. BTW, the first parameter is the spell level....

------------------
An intelligent mind is the key to the universe.

The most distressing thing about practicing magic is the fact that even the most learned sorcerers cannot accurately describe what magic *is*....
Old 04-10-2001, 03:31 PM   #15
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

In my current game, I have four mages or mage/somethings. Try having all four with minor sequencers with magic missles on em. Major damage. Real pain if they all bounce back at ya, though . . .

BK