Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2000, 10:11 PM   #1
Thieldrim

I completed the quest long ago, but i cannot get it off my list of uncompleted journal items. I revisted the keep tonight to try to clean it off my list (okay, a bit anal).

The last entry in the journal says '..now all that is left if to go back to the palisade and tell every one of my success.' I assume this refers to the fort where the queen and her gaurd are hanging out. well, she just gives me a hard time and the guard thanks me - that's it - no completed journal entry... any clues?

also, i cannot seem to get access to the top-most floor, but that is trivial.

thanks

Old 12-28-2000, 12:41 AM   #2
Dragos

What class are you? Fighter, theif, etc? This will help determine what happens next. If you are in control of the keep, it won't go away because you are always looking after it.

SPOILER
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
At a later time (if you control the keep) you will be given an option to loose the keep, thereby erasing it from your quest log.

Old 12-28-2000, 09:33 AM   #3
Thieldrim

I am a ranger. I was not given the chance to take the keep, so? any advice would help.

Old 12-28-2000, 10:25 AM   #4
Armisael

Rangers don't get the fighter keep, but if I'm right, you weren't talking about getting the keep at all - you're looking to complete the quest and get the reward, yes? The palisade actually refers to a small stockade in the southern part of the de'Arnise hold map. If you didn't take Nalia along when you cleared the hold, this is where she will be, and I'm sorry to say it, but you'll only get a few hundred coins out of her for your trouble (a bug, I think - if you do take Nalia when you clear the keep, she gives you a whopping 10,000 coins afterwards).