Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2003, 06:17 PM   #11
Stratos
Vampire

?
Old 10-12-2003, 06:30 PM   #12
Son of Osiris

Dude... That was wierder then the time I got caught in an outhouse in Florida in July during a really frickin' powerful hurricane at 3:00am!

Old 10-12-2003, 09:13 PM   #13
wellard
Dracolisk

Well thats two minutes of my life that I will never get back again Beaumanoir. Has any one been able to translate yet? [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 10-13-2003, 01:37 AM   #14
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Zuvio:

Nutty Chris! That's the same guy who made All Your Base Are Belong To Us!!

Beaumanoir:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

All Your Base Are Belong To Us

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Old 10-13-2003, 02:01 AM   #15
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Well as a flash animator I must look at this...

and be freaked out [img]tongue.gif[/img]

The song is from Pokemon, I have heard it before and recognize it... It might not have been from the Japanese Pokemon.... I think It was the ending theme to an episode of Chineese Pokemon... though the song itself sounds Japanese... infact the ending theme was called hyakugojyuuichi . . . So YES it is fromt he Japense Pokemon ending credits! That's right! It was the PIKACHU song!!! On the screen Pikachu danced around and fell over on his pokeball! I REMEMBER now! its all comming back! LOL that sequence was funny... What this is is a flash animation that lazily takes the strange japanese music and sets the song to pop-culture icons to freak the viewer out in something called Synthi-something-other... its rather odd... I've been thinking of making my own, but instead of pokemon music, I'd use DIGI Charrat, A less-popularly known and VERY unusual sounding musical style [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hehehehe...

I'm seriouse though, that song is from the ending themesong of pokemon season 1 [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 10-13-2003, 02:21 AM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 10-13-2003, 02:21 AM   #16
Lord

"All your base are belong to us" comes from a japanese videogame from 1987 that was incorrectly translated. The part 'All your base are belong to us' is from the introduction movie in the game, and it's kinda funny b/c of the amount of engrish within. So a cult was formed called 'All Your Base Are Belong To Us.' Some people put up signs and posters bearing the line for some sort of holiday. People misinterperated the joke as a warning for a terrorist attack.
Something else was: Trogdor, the burninator.

Old 10-13-2003, 02:31 AM   #17
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

The game was zero wing, and the song that made it popular was fromt he group "Robots from Mars" or whatever they were called... they also were responsible for the popular "WE are the Space Robots! We must Push Old People Down the Stairs!" All your base became too popular on the web and eventually died out [img]tongue.gif[/img] This is an old movie done back when Pokemon and all your base were popular as well as many of the other pop culture icons. I could do far better with a digi charrat song [img]tongue.gif[/img] I think I will this monday...

muwhahaha... MUWAHHHAHA

MUWAHhAHHA!!!!

... ok!
Old 10-13-2003, 03:02 AM   #18
GokuZool
Lord Ao

All I get is a white box with a red cross.

Below it says:

Taken 11-25-2000. A lovely picture of low tide at Shell Beach, CA.

[img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

-----

All Your Base Are Belong To Us, is an absolute classic! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Mechanic: Somebody set up us the bomb. [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 03:10 AM   #19
Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
The game was zero wing, and the song that made it popular was fromt he group "Robots from Mars" or whatever they were called... they also were responsible for the popular "WE are the Space Robots! We must Push Old People Down the Stairs!" All your base became too popular on the web and eventually died out [img]tongue.gif[/img] This is an old movie done back when Pokemon and all your base were popular as well as many of the other pop culture icons. I could do far better with a digi charrat song [img]tongue.gif[/img] I think I will this monday...

muwhahaha... MUWAHHHAHA

MUWAHhAHHA!!!!

... ok!
Yuk, pokemon [img]tongue.gif[/img]

but no, seriously, pokemon sucks [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-13-2003, 06:15 AM   #20
T/-/alali
Baaz Draconian

actually that was an original done by albinoblacksheep.com. They have a bunch of movies like that. [img]tongue.gif[/img]