Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2003, 11:25 PM   #21
Nerull
Lord Ao

I'm like that right now, as well. I have a really nasty test this Thursday, and computer project due a week from this Thursday. Both are ugly, but I only spent like 2 hours each day on Saturday and Sunday. Not nearly enough to know the material/do the project, but I found myself watching football instead. [img]smile.gif[/img] Doing so now, but tomorrow I am going to buckle down and plan out the project tomorrow.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Old 10-13-2003, 07:12 AM   #22
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Well Vask, you are obviously not alone in your procrastinating ways More often than not the people who look hyper-committed are really just as lazy and unmotivated as you are: they just make it look like they are busy studying away in the library when really they are just checking out all the sexy ladies that walk by whilst daydreaming about tequila and naked females.... or something along those lines

Anyway, hope the cramming goes well. It's currently midnight and I have about 1000 words to write for a History assignment by tommorrow morning. Bring on the caffeine [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 10-13-2003, 07:14 AM: Message edited by: The Hierophant ]
Old 10-13-2003, 07:21 AM   #23
dplax
Jack Burton

I usually leave some things to the night before it needs handing in.

Old 10-13-2003, 11:55 AM   #24
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Ugh....I'm horrible at getting work done. Except if its school work that we can do in class. Then, I'm a machine but any other time, its just bleh [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2003, 12:46 PM   #25
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

all the time.

cramming is one of my specialties... it sucks... i am forcing the habit.. fortunately it's working... [img]smile.gif[/img] it takes a lot of work to change what you have been doing all your life... hehehehe don't worry you are not alone I assure you.
Old 10-13-2003, 01:00 PM   #26
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I had this all the time up until my GCSEs. Then I realised I actually needed to work and since then procrastinating has only been an occasional problem for me
Old 10-13-2003, 01:13 PM   #27
GForce

RE Topic. Sometimes but I don't stay on my keester for too long. I have to move. I'm a gemini horse always on the move and can't stay in the house. I'm doomed to be a wanderer.

Old 10-13-2003, 03:01 PM   #28
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Now everyone, theres nothing wrong with procrastination. Some of my best work is done late at night the day before the thing is due (or more accuratley, the very early morning of the day its due [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). More often than not i'm surrounded by Coke cans and various foods that are high in sugar
Old 10-13-2003, 03:28 PM   #29
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
Don't you just hate it when you have a load of things that you could and should be doing but don't feel like doing any of them. Instead you sit all day in your room, posting on here and listening to music, all the while your conscience eating away at you cos you're not doing your work but you can't motivate yourself to do it. It's pathetic and I'm like this way too often. Pathetic. Anyone else get like this?
I used to have that problem all the time last year in my sophomore year, always doing things at the last second and such. I shaped up this year though, can't afford to push things aside.