Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2002, 05:29 PM   #1
[wcip]Angel
Zhentarim Guard

I'm looking .. I'm looking.. I'm flying across Red mountain, and I cannot for the life of me find an area called the vally of the winds. It's a quest-place..

Is it anywhere near Dagoth Ur, or Tureynulal?

Any directions would be greatly appreciated.. even if it's just the square.. like "4 up, 2 right from the ghostgate" or whatever.
[wcip]Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2002, 05:01 PM   #2
[wcip]Angel
Zhentarim Guard

bump
Old 06-02-2002, 07:13 PM   #3
vesselle
Hathor

heya angel!

i'm sorry. i haven't been able to find it. i'm not that far yet. i know its not anywhere on the map that i can see, so i'm not even sure if it's up near the top of Dagoth Ur or not. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

sorry, hon. i'm asking around me friends, tho. [img]smile.gif[/img] if i find anything i will let you know!!

V***V

[img]graemlins/chaos.gif[/img]
Old 06-02-2002, 09:40 PM   #4
theifprowess
Drizzt Do'Urden

angel what quest is it your trying to do?
can help with alittle more info
theifprowess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2002, 06:54 AM   #5
[wcip]Angel
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by theifprowess:
angel what quest is it your trying to do?
can help with alittle more info
Excerpt from my log:

10 Rain's Hand (Day 207)
I have passed Sul-Matuul's Warrior's Test. Now I must find the Cavern of the Incarnate, a secret place sacred to Azura, and look for the moon and star of the prophecies. To find the Cavern of the Incarnate, I must solve a @riddle#: the @eye of the needle# lies in the @teeth of the wind# -- the @mouth of the cave# lies in the @skin of the pearl# -- @the dream is the door# and @the star is the key#. Sul-Matuul called this @riddle# 'Wisdom's Test,' and says take @counsel# of the wisdom of the tribes to find the way.

10 Rain's Hand (Day 207)
An Ashlander says the '@eye of the needle#' in the @riddle# may be a tall rock column in the @Valley of the Wind#. The @Valley of the Wind# is a valley on the northeast slopes of @Red Mountain#. The entrance to the valley is marked by @Airan's Teeth#, two tall rock spires.

10 Rain's Hand (Day 207)
I was asking about the @skin of the pearl# when I mentioned the @Need#le, in the @Valley of the Wind#. The Ashlander said there was whitish rock at the top of the @Need#le. That might be the '@skin of the pearl#' I'm looking for.

10 Rain's Hand (Day 207)
An Ashlander says there is a place called '@Airan's Teeth#' in the @Valley of the Wind#. Two rocks spires mark the entrance to the @Valley of the Wind#, and they bear the name of the seer, Airan, who is blessed by Azura. These might be the '@teeth of the wind#'. The @Valley of the Wind# is a valley on the northeast slopes of @Red Mountain#.
Old 06-03-2002, 08:43 AM   #6
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

it's nowhere near Red Mountain. it's somewhere south of Zargonipal extreme south east of Usilaku camp.

The door is not like any other door in the game. it's totally different from others. frequent ash storm make visibility harder.

good luck.

ps. save first before touching the ring. you might get thrown out to window.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2002, 08:59 AM   #7
[wcip]Angel
Zhentarim Guard

South of Zargonipal (nr 59 on the map)

Why do they even mention Red Mountain if it's nowhere near there?

Isn't this area called "Ashlands" or something?

[ 06-03-2002, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: [wcip]Angel ]
Old 06-03-2002, 09:20 AM   #8
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

hmmm..what I did is...

from usilaku camp go south east ( fly if you have to ) until you reach a huge rock ( look like a pillar facing upward to sky). then go south ( you have fly spell don't you? ). until you see 2 strange rock formation ( look like a hand holding a giant ball ) nearby there (wait for your fly spell to finish, then walk upward )is the door to the cavern.
Old 06-03-2002, 09:41 AM   #9
[wcip]Angel
Zhentarim Guard

Ok. Thanks for the tip. I've written your directions down on a piece of paper.

Thanks for being so patient in spite of my incessant ramblings
Old 06-03-2002, 10:50 AM   #10
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

emmm..how to you post your screenshot in this board? do you need to host the picture somewhere else?