Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2003, 08:58 AM   #1
Maestro
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi all.
I have a problem and need help.

I have just finished the Crypt dungeon and i need to get to temple of the serpent. aren´t I suppose to go through The Caves of Ishad n´ha? Well my problem is this: just after the Oracles of ishad n´ha the cave is blocked. I´ve have reinstalled the came twice and downloaded the beta patch but nothing seems to work. Anyone got any tip on what to do? or am i just on the wrong way? =/

I´m using windows XP, could that be the problem? would appreachiate any type of help!

Thank you
Maestro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2003, 10:00 AM   #2
moiraine sedai
Zhentarim Guard

Firstly, welcome to ironworks!

I (and many others) have had the same problem with the oracles. First of all, I have to check: When in the crypt and in the tomb of nivius you spoke to a spirit, then you had to pick up a magical ring, the Signet of the Mavin. If you don't have this, well, you'll need it to get to Ishad N'ha and, besides, it's a kick-ass ring.

If you have the ring, however, and can't get through, say 'Destiny' to the oracle - they will spout off some spiel on the snake temple and d'soto but after the talking is done the passage should be open.

Hope this helps!

(Btw, is this on the Best Tips thread? If not, could somebody add it?)

Cheers,

Moiraine Sedai
Old 04-26-2003, 12:44 PM   #3
bsftcs
Red Dragon

I believe Moiraine gave you the answer you need there... Unless you have encountered a heretofore unknown bug.
And by the way: Welcome to the board, Maestro. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] I do not recall having seen you here before.
Old 04-26-2003, 02:14 PM   #4
Maestro
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you for the warm welcome! didn´t realize WW had such a large audience. I myself think it´s one of the best single RPG games yet.

I got the signet of the maven but will try your other tip though. I´ll keep you posted on how it works out.

thanks.
Old 04-26-2003, 03:11 PM   #5
WillowIX
Apophis

Welcome to the boards Maestro. [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] Moiraine gave you your answer. We have a rather large audience in our forum. Once you have played the game you tend to get stuck with it and keep it, playing it from time to time.

Moiraine, the "magic words" are in the Best Tips thread. [img]smile.gif[/img]
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2003, 03:12 PM   #6
Maestro
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok the tip worked. now im off to take care of the cult´s.
Pretty strange cause i thought i´ve asked them about everyting but maybe i just missed that the "gates" opend.

thanks for the help
Old 04-26-2003, 04:51 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Maestro!!!

Glad you managed to get past those Oracles and on to Ishad N'ha!
Keep us posted on how your game is going!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2003, 11:44 PM   #8
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Welcome to the boards, maestro! May you bring the bards of the Gael Serran a new wonder and appreciation for music...

You've got the good answer already, so do come back and keep us posted on your progress.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 03:08 AM   #9
the mighty stamar

Cool maestro. Im playing the game for the first time right now too. Im way ahead of you though Ive been through about 4 or 5 dungeons.

I would say the coolest one is... about 3 dungeons away for you. The Boogre caves. But shortly after the serpent temple you will meet everyone favorite monster the.... well youll have to wait and see.

You need to get through the sort of complicated serpent temple first.
the mighty stamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2003, 04:14 PM   #10
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Oh yes, we do love to see new players encounter the... for the first time. Good one, Mighty Stamar. A cruel but good one.