Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2002, 04:08 PM   #1
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

I'M in crash site and I encountered some rangers & rogues. They dont gimme a passage. what to do now? should I slay them all? are they any a good way?? which one has the most xp??
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 04:22 PM   #2
Iron Spike
Dungeon Master

just threatento destroy the village and they will let you past
Iron Spike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2002, 10:01 PM   #3
Barak Sharptongue
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Nah, kill 'em all. They're allied with the bad guys, and arguing with 'em's just too tedious. They fight well, though, so be prepared.
Old 10-22-2002, 10:13 PM   #4
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

They have been forced into working for the bad guys.

Talk to the tiger, ask her if you can meet their leader. She will accept if you go alone. Say yes.

When you meet the leader, threaten him into destroying the village, and he will lert you pass.
Old 10-23-2002, 02:12 AM   #5
Jack of Speed
Manshoon

Never thought about talking to him into letting me pass... just used the conversation as a good way to cast Gate in the middle of there party... hahahah They scatter easy.
Old 10-23-2002, 02:14 AM   #6
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

yes if you threat them they let you pass but there's no xp reward for it. also about the belladonna I better slay them all
I can feel the touch of wind on my face. Strong wind was slapping my face. I can feel the ground shake. The sky roars with vengeance and fury. From the shadows, I heard the Archmage's words:"İbne Fenner!" And then..I can't remember the rest..
Zoltan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2002, 12:24 PM   #7
Nightowl2
Galvatron

Belladonna is not a problem. If you don't have any, you can get some from Zack (free!) after you rescue him from the Remorhaz. It comes up as a conversation topic. He also has diamonds for sale.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote