Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2002, 12:49 PM   #1
Tyranny]SiN[
The Magister

where do i find the hammer of thunder bolts ?

I thought the last time i played was at the keep in the golum room, but it wasn't there this time, i could be wrong tho. I have the letter on how to make it. My first trip thru the game I got the girdle, and the hammer, but no note and no gauntlets. This being my second trip thru the game I Have just the note.

last time i remember i got the strings for the gensen bow in the underdark... but the game is like almost over by that time. Allot of the weapons i noticed that have parts comes towards the end of the game. I thought that was rather a waste that you could only use the weapons at the end. When it finally hits the end you can go on anymore with your character, for all the quests you haven't completed yet. I thought that was pretty gay, as well as when you can carry your character over into playing Multiplayer but you lose all your items, but you keep you same stats from previous game HOW GAY IS THAT? pretty, lame.

Ok im done spewing.
Tyranny]SiN[ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2002, 12:54 PM   #2
Fiend
Manshoon

*SPOILER*
I think that u get the hammer somewhere in the cult of the unseeing eye base. not too sure though.The scroll u get off the shadow dragon near Umar hills? the belt I think u get it on the quest for the theater (the one where u go into the portal). The gauntlets u get in the planer sphere in the slums district (u need valygar for this quest though-either kill him or get him to join ur party).Hope it helps!
edit:if u have throne of bhaal u get quite a bit of action so u can fully field test all of the weapons u get near the end of SOA.And any quests u havnt done by the time u come out of the under dark do them then.
---------------------------
Bhaal's Personal Tormentor.
[img]graemlins/diablo.gif[/img]
Full-time Reaper of Soul's.

[ 08-30-2002, 01:05 PM: Message edited by: Fiend ]
Old 08-30-2002, 01:17 PM   #3
andrewas
Harper

Hammer of thunderbolts is in the illithid base in the athkatla sewers.

These weapons arent avaialable till near the end because it would be unbalancing to go through chapter 2 with Equalizer and Crom Faeyr.

Same reasoning for why you lose your items when you import - the game woudnt be any fun starting with that much firepower at your disposal.
Old 08-30-2002, 01:21 PM   #4
Fiend
Manshoon

Throne of Bhaal has some great item's as well-and some really good enemies!
---------------------------
Bhaal's Personal Tormentor.
[img]graemlins/diablo.gif[/img]
Full-time Reaper of Soul's.
Old 08-30-2002, 01:50 PM   #5
Arwyn the Betrayer
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by andrewas:
Same reasoning for why you lose your items when you import - the game woudnt be any fun starting with that much firepower at your disposal.
I for one like to slaughter Irenicus' weak defenses... hehehe...
Arwyn the Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2002, 04:00 AM   #6
Tyranny]SiN[
The Magister

where are the gauntlets of ogre power? and the belt? - if the belt is on the prison plane can i get back to it?
Tyranny]SiN[ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2002, 04:07 AM   #7
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyranny]SiN[:
where are the gauntlets of ogre power? and the belt? - if the belt is on the prison plane can i get back to it?
Gaunlets are in the Planar Sphere; Girdle is in the Kuo-tua city in the underdark.
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote