Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2003, 09:35 AM   #31
tower
The Magister

Glad 2 see people from so many countries; anyway more than 1000 romanians (weird; haven't met one yet) Anyway this is a good occasion to boast my country, because there is someone else to tell u it has many historcal ahh monuments and stuff( [img]tongue.gif[/img] ), but because of the goverment it stinks, soo...( ). Epona, palinca is stronger than tuica (i heard some rumors that they add some bird dropping in large cunatities, to make it even stronger), and the beer is good (not the best); hope u had some mamaliga and sarmale and some other culinary specialties.
Old 03-08-2003, 09:40 AM   #32
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by tower:
Glad 2 see people from so many countries; anyway more than 1000 romanians (weird; haven't met one yet)
You might still be the only Romanian. That list doesn't show how many registered, only how many hits the forum have had in the specific countries. If that was a list over all registered... help. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Quote:
.no Norway 17242 0.40%
Heh, that's alot more than I thought. Go Norway! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2003, 09:48 AM   #33
Brennihelvete

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:

Quote:
.no Norway 17242 0.40%
Heh, that's alot more than I thought. Go Norway! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]0.40%? Hmm, the evil swedes got a whooping 1.14% [img]tongue.gif[/img]
And yes, two thumbs up for Norway [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2003, 01:38 PM   #34
Rimjaw
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
are those numbers from daily visitors or what?
Kakero, going on a wild guess, are you a Malaysian? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2003, 01:46 PM   #35
Arwyn the Betrayer
Manshoon

I'm German. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2003, 01:54 PM   #36
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Epona, palinca is stronger than tuica (i heard some rumors that they add some bird dropping in large cunatities, to make it even stronger), and the beer is good (not the best); hope u had some mamaliga and sarmale and some other culinary specialties.
I didn't try palinca, I had heard it was very strong so avoided it! birds droppings, yuk, don't like the sound of that - I'd not heard that rumour! I tried sarmale, and ate a lot of mamaliga while I was there - usually with some salty cheese in it, which was very nice. I also found a lot of nice cheeses available at the local market. Another thing I had a lot of was different varieties of soup, very good and filling too.
Old 03-08-2003, 04:15 PM   #37
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Rimjaw:
Quote:
Originally posted by Kakero:
are those numbers from daily visitors or what?
Kakero, going on a wild guess, are you a Malaysian? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]No, I'm not a Malaysian either. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-08-2003, 04:19 PM   #38
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Rimjaw:
Quote:
.gov US Government 5298 0.12%
Looks like Big Brother is watching us. [/QUOTE]I think that's Bush, he's monitoring the war forum closely.
Old 03-08-2003, 10:27 PM   #39
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Glad 2 see people from so many countries; anyway more than 1000 romanians (weird; haven't met one yet) Anyway this is a good occasion to boast my country, because there is someone else to tell u it has many historcal ahh monuments and stuff( [img]tongue.gif[/img] ), but because of the goverment it stinks, soo...( ). Epona, palinca is stronger than tuica (i heard some rumors that they add some bird dropping in large cunatities, to make it even stronger), and the beer is good (not the best); hope u had some mamaliga and sarmale and some other culinary specialties.
Damn right the Romanian government stinks. Those bastards treat the Hungarians in Romania like sh*t!
Old 03-09-2003, 09:51 AM   #40
tower
The Magister

YEa, the Romanian goverment treats almost anyone like, u know..., except the "bigger" nations (sorta speak) like americans, french english.
Epona things could have been better a couple of years ago. Now it seems like all village dwellers (sorry for the language) are more hospitable than others (wish you saw that), but i saw some in a couple of areas that tries to SELL us water -mountain areas with less water, while on trip (instead of inviting us and ofering), just to prove that things keep geting worse!