Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2002, 08:58 PM   #61
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Oh... I never said I was leaving... just taking... that.... uh... my uh... BAG out to my car... so I uh could.... uh.... oh uh... never mind. I'm still about though, thats all you people have to worry about!
(Sir Mandorallen walks around in cafe... muttering under breath...)

No one better have saw me.... gotta think.... hmm....
(Sir Mandorallen's hand goes up to his head and he shouts)
OW THAT HURT MY HEAD!!!!
Old 04-27-2002, 09:21 PM   #62
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Mandorallen:
Oh... I never said I was leaving... just taking... that.... uh... my uh... BAG out to my car... so I uh could.... uh.... oh uh... never mind. I'm still about though, thats all you people have to worry about!
(Sir Mandorallen walks around in cafe... muttering under breath...)

No one better have saw me.... gotta think.... hmm....
(Sir Mandorallen's hand goes up to his head and he shouts)
OW THAT HURT MY HEAD!!!!
Thinking, eh? Not a wise thing to do. I avoid it as much as possible.
Old 04-27-2002, 09:23 PM   #63
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

(Sir Mandorallen walks out of the cafe.... an hour passes. Sir Mandorallen... who has a bad reaction to caffine, it makes him super hyper real fast, steps in, glass in hand with a little M.D. left in it. His eye is twitching along with the rest of his body. He is staring all over the cafe.... looking to see if anyone is around. Still twitching he drinks the rest of the Mountain Dew and sets the glass down.)

Hee hee. ha ha! HA HA! N-n-no one is a-a-around! Hee hee! MORE MOUNTAIN DEW FOR ME!!!

(Laughing madly he scrambles over the bar agian and grabs another keg of Mountain Dew.)

Hee hee ha ha! A-a-all m-m-mi-mine!

(Laughing yet agian he runs to a dark corner in the empty cafe and sets to work trying to drink the 2nd keg dry. Rocking back and forth in his caffiene indused insanity Sir Mandorallen proceeds to dip his cup into the Mountain Dew and drink... still laughing... totally hyper.)
Old 04-27-2002, 09:28 PM   #64
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

(Noticing Lioness entering the cafe Sir Mandorallen jumps... sending Mountain Dew all over)

AAAHHHH!!!! IDIDNTDOITISWEAR!!!!!!

Lioness: What?

Sir Mandorallen: (slowing down profoundly)I didn't do it! It was... the... uh... the little guy with the forked tail dressed in red over my left shoulder!!! I SWEAR!!!!!
Old 04-27-2002, 09:31 PM   #65
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

SWEET!!!! I AM A DROW WARRIOR!!!!! HA HA! NEW RANK!!!!!!
Old 04-27-2002, 10:41 PM   #66
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

TEA! I MUST HAVE TEA! Sigh..it's getting cold out again and the forecast is rain for two days.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

At least HALF my lawn got mowed today!
Old 04-27-2002, 10:43 PM   #67
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

(Sir Mandorallen checks the "who is online board")

Ha... Lioness left....

(Surveying the room agian he sees that no one is about... dispite the fact that cloudy is on... Still outragiously hyper Sir Mandorallen climbs over the bar, yet agian, this time sticking his head under the Mountain Dew tap. After he has drank his fill, full of caffeine he heads to the door)

Hee hee, Ha ha! That was fun... but no ones around... I'm totaly hyper, and its 10:42 at night.... Hee hee, ha ha! Off the forum I go! Off to terrorize the town!!! Or to read and try to go to sleep...

Yeah... like THAT will happen!

(Sir Mandorallen leaves the cafe, tottaly empty of both people and Mountain Dew...)
Old 04-27-2002, 10:54 PM   #68
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
TEA! I MUST HAVE TEA! Sigh..it's getting cold out again and the forecast is rain for two days.. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

At least HALF my lawn got mowed today!
AAAGGGHHHH CLOUDY!!!! I DIDNT SEE YOU POST!!!!

(Mandorallen regains his composure)
I uh... didn't see you... uh... about all of this moutain dew you are missing... uh.... it wasn't me, it was uh... THE KENDER!!!! IT WAS HIM!!!! HE RAN THAT WAY!!!!
(When Cloudy looked to where Sir Mandorallen pointed Mandorallen ran out the door and left... very fast. Mostly due to his hyperness.)
Old 04-28-2002, 05:24 AM   #69
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hullo eveyone [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] how is everyone this wonderful sunday night [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2002, 05:51 AM   #70
Vampire

drifts in.... morning everyone! [img]smile.gif[/img] Sunday morning, cold and dreary here after my birthday party last night, a great deal of hard work to do..