Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2004, 11:04 AM   #51
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

It is a very lovely place. There are four related resorts in the area and three of them cater to couples only while the fourth is for families with children as well as couples. Cove Haven was a couples only resort, so they had lots of things for couples to do together, like the table for two to play Ms. Pacman in the cafe.

PICTURES ARE HERE!

[ 05-24-2004, 11:05 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 05-27-2004, 07:43 AM   #52
WillowIX
Apophis

I know I am a little late here, but congratulations Cloudy! [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope it was a beautiful ceremony. How's Nacht btw? I hope you haven't tired him out entirely after his recovery from pneumonia.

Again, congratulations to both of you! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2004, 10:00 AM   #53
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by WillowIX:
I know I am a little late here, but congratulations Cloudy! [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope it was a beautiful ceremony. How's Nacht btw? I hope you haven't tired him out entirely after his recovery from pneumonia.

Again, congratulations to both of you! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hehe [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] Not entirely...but we did buy a new bed yesterday.... LOL, how's that for an open ended line? Thanks, Willow! It's so weird, but a few days after the wedding it felt like weeks had passed, but now that it's almost two weeks from the day, it feels like it was only yesterday. Still got alot of paperwork to do to change my name...ugh...but we're working on things!

Don't know if I mentioned it but Nacht made a special dedication to me at the reception (totally blew me away!). He took the mic and told me how much it meant to him that I was taking his name and then they played the Dierks Bentley song "My last name" and I ended up crying...so did the waitstaff and half the guests...it was so incredibly romantic and sweet...sigh...
Old 05-27-2004, 11:18 AM   #54
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Great album Cloudy and i liked the "Lake Wallenpaupak" wery much i am sure it's great place to do some fishing hehe anyway all the pic's was great good luck to both of you. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-27-2004, 01:55 PM   #55
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
Great album Cloudy and i liked the "Lake Wallenpaupak" wery much i am sure it's great place to do some fishing hehe anyway all the pic's was great good luck to both of you. [img]smile.gif[/img]
They do have fishing there, Mega, but we didn't go out. LOL Maybe if we vacation there again. Somehow it didn't work out while honeymooning! The Poconos mountains are quite beautiful! There were deer wandering around the area all the time and mountains are beautiful at sunset!
Old 05-28-2004, 12:17 AM   #56
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Congrats guys! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] Hope it's going well!
Old 05-28-2004, 04:09 AM   #57
Sigmar
Unicorn

Congratulations Cloudbringer! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2004, 07:54 AM   #58
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Sorry I missed this, guys, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Congratulations! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 05-28-2004, 11:00 AM   #59
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Leonis! Long time no see, but you're feline nick is always a welcome sight!

Thanks Sig and Kat! Glad to see you have internet again, Kat!

My new hubby and I just bought a new bed, wooohoo! It's being delivered tomorrow morning.
Old 05-28-2004, 11:39 AM   #60
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
My new hubby and I just bought a new bed, wooohoo! It's being delivered tomorrow morning.
As a belated present, I'm leaving that line completely alone... untouched... virginal, as it were.

But oh, the possibilities....

Enjoy it, wouldja?
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.