Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2001, 11:08 AM   #11
Sorcerer Alex

I used to, and sometimes still do, often have dreams about falling from huge heights, which used to really scare me when I was younger. I would dream about being pursued up a huge flight of stairs, and, once at them top of them, there was just a ledge with nothing for miles below that. In my dreams I always slipped off that ledge, and fell for minutes, just screaming and thinking I was going to die. I wish I could have changed it so that I never fell off that ledge, but on the other hand, the thing following me up the stairs would have caught me, so I don't actually know which fate I would have preferred. Strange, no?

------------------
Ciao!

Old 10-29-2001, 11:09 AM   #12
Conan

I dont remember mine..?? Only mybe 1 or 2 a year. Whats wrong with me?

------------------
*\Conan/* PKF and LH

Old 10-29-2001, 11:10 AM   #13
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I used to have a dream that I saw every night, now I never see my dreams.
Old 10-29-2001, 12:17 PM   #14
Legolas the Elven Archer

When I was younger, I used to have dreams about a wolf (biped wolf) chasing me through a labyrinth. The first times I usually got locked in, and woke up with a racing heart. I'd go to my parents and sleep in their bed.

Later on, the dreams started to change. I'd suddenly find myself in the wolf's house where I was walking through the maze only moments before, and then I'd be chased through the house, closing doors behind me that burst open only seconds later. I still went to my parent's bed.

Next up was the addition of another wolf (probably influenced by Dinsey) which was the first one's son and used to help me by hiding me from his father or by opening a window or door for me so I could get out unnoticed.

From then on, the dreams started to occur less often, until they finaly went away completely. I think this is because I influenced them somehow, possibly with the help of my parents.

Another dream I had not so long ago was one where I'd be on a raft on the water, becoming lighter and lighter until I floated through the air, above the river. At that time, I had a deja-vu (in the dream I thought I'd seen this dream before), but I also had a strong sense of freedom. I felt like I could control the raft as it floated through the air, and go anywhere I want. Unfortunately, the alarm bell went off not long after

Old 10-29-2001, 04:44 PM   #15
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

I used to have dreams, in which something horrifying happened or I needed to scream for health, and I couldn't scream! Not even a squeek! Those were always especially scary to me. I needed help, but couldn't ask for it. Creepy.

I've also had the dream where you go to church Sunday morning, sit on the front pew and half-way through the service you realize you forgot your pants. You have to try to figure out how to get up in front of the entire church and leave without being seen. Even during these dreams I find them almost as funny as embarrassing.

------------------

"Your right to swing your fist ends where my nose begins."
Old 10-29-2001, 04:47 PM   #16
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

LOL! Yeah, Ronn_Bman, I've had a few of those myself. From going to school/daycare to showing up at work without clothing. Guess it only makes since, then, that I stay nekkid so much here.

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*

[This message has been edited by DragonMage (edited 10-29-2001).]
Old 10-29-2001, 05:09 PM   #17
Lord Shield

I love controlling my dreams. Especially when they start off so much fun

My tentacles were VERY active last night

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness
Dark Arch-Stud of the ORT

Old 10-29-2001, 05:27 PM   #18
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I love it, I dreamt I was chased, and the thingie caught me, my goose bump all over. I knew I was dreaming, so I just turned and yelled "DIE!!"

the thing just goes away... havent had a dream for a long time...
Old 10-29-2001, 05:29 PM   #19
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Hmmmmmmm... REM?

My Dreams Are Normally Based On The Tv Programme I Saw Before I Go To Bed!! Weird!

------------------
The Clan HADB Cleric Of Sephiroth + Nutella

Waiter At PB's Pub

BINKY The Founding Member, Cheif Architect AND Official Chanter Of O.R.T

The Order Of Royal Toads

The FFGaming Forums
FFGaming ~ Your Number One Final Fantasy Resource
Old 10-29-2001, 05:30 PM   #20
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield: