Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-11-2001, 10:20 PM   #1
ThulsaDoom
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i decided to try my luck with the encaged Bobo with the help of those trynnie champions thinking he wouldnt be able to squeeze through the opened gateway . well i waited and waited till a group of those champions walked by me and i started picking the lock of the gate . well after three minutes of trying to unlock the dam door i finally got it open . now i thought , just let me give the champs a little room for them to move on in and deal with Bobo as i spectate . to my surprise i realized that those champs were no where to be found as i stood there like a dear in headlights as that huge beast proceeded to charge in my direction and then turn left and trample down and down and down the plank . he ran for his freedom! i was in shock as i stood there pondering whether i should face him . well eventually i got the guts to search for him . he was no where to be found , i couldnt believe i lost him . i finally found him in a corner by the sound of his foot steps . he looked kinda scared and not as intimidating as when he was roaming around the small cage . he put up a good fight and i defeated the poor bastard .
[IMG]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0LwAAAMYQMYfrPzxx4N8BjQGPBvuf94c7H3IP8gyZvgsrGELba TVmO*ckw5SnXgbpcdbGKCGvVsk/Conan2.jpg[/IMG] <i>\"What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. Contemplate this on the tree of woe. Crucify him!\"</i>
ThulsaDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2001, 10:29 PM   #2
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

I felt kinda bad killing the creatures in this area as well.When thought of from a different prospective it was like "Mommy why did the nutcase kill all the animals at the petting zoo?"
I wish I had noticed the feeding trough on the cage first maybe it would have just gone to sleep if given food?
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightful place as master of all I survey.

Play games win prizes completely free. http://teet.net/af/bd395b7216
So far I've won an 8gb ipod nano and an acer inspire netbook
sageridder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2001, 10:57 PM   #3
vesselle
Hathor

~~sageridder~~

i have noticed this game is FULL of things you can merge together. always remember that. the oddest things can be merged and made.

i didn't kill any of the critters. for bobo, i got the rotted meat from the croc dispenser totally by accident! i was like, woohoo, lets feed the animals, then got the bright idea of seeing if it merged with a sleeping powder. and it did!!! it put him fast asleep.

and the other critters, i saw goodies in their stalls, but i didn't want them badly enough to kill them. i mean, its a zoo!!!! sheesh. i couldn't do that. it would be like, horrific.
Old 12-11-2001, 11:14 PM   #4
ThulsaDoom
Elite Waterdeep Guard

lol , i honestly never liked the idea of feeding animals at zoo's . too many nightmares about losing my arm in the process , especially after watching what that polar bear did to that kid on one of those reality amateur video shows . i guess thats why i stuffed my inventory with rotten meat without thinking . but i'll go back and try it out .
[IMG]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0LwAAAMYQMYfrPzxx4N8BjQGPBvuf94c7H3IP8gyZvgsrGELba TVmO*ckw5SnXgbpcdbGKCGvVsk/Conan2.jpg[/IMG] <i>\"What is steel compared to the hand that wields it? Look at the strength in your body, the desire in your heart, I gave you this! Such a waste. Contemplate this on the tree of woe. Crucify him!\"</i>
ThulsaDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 01:39 AM   #5
Moni

My game wasn't so tough when dealing with Bobo except that we had just fought a swarm of wasps in the walkway past the cages and saved the game directly after the fight only to discover that Bobo had somehow escaped his cage and turned Hostile!
A reload did not change the situation...Bobo was out and he was mad as hell!
Lucky for me I had the opportunity to put some Trynnies between Bobo and myself and as they took damage, I helped in the murder of the maddened beast.

I didn't get having to pick the lock on his cage afterward though! How did he get out? Had no one been feeding him and he had gotten thin enough to squeeze through the bars? (That's probably why he was mad...he was hungry!)

The others....those were pets?!
Oops!