Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2000, 10:33 AM   #1
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

EVIL SHALL BE SHATTERED UNDER THE MIGHTY HAMMER OF JUSTICE. ALL PRACTITIONERS OF EVIL MAGIC SHALL BE CRUSHED BELOW THE IRON HEEL OF VIRTUE. THEIVES AND FOLLOWERS OF EVIL GODS SHALL BE SUFFUCATED BY THE STEEL FIST OF RIGHTIOUSNESS.

EVIL CHARACTERS ARE IMESURABLY WEAK COMPARED TO THE MIGHT OF THE LAWFUL GOOD CHARACTERS, ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO FOLLOW THE ALL SEEING, ALL POWERFUL TORM.
THEY POSESS NONE OF THE GOOD ATTRIBUTIES AND ARE POWERLESS AGAINST THE FORCES OF GOOD.

THEY SHALL BE FOUND, CRUSHED AND KILLED. SO SAYETH JEROME THE PALADIN.
Old 10-17-2000, 10:41 AM   #2
Kalundrin the Skald

bah humbug ...

Old 10-17-2000, 10:45 AM   #3
Tipsy McSwagger

Whoa. It would appear that this Paladin type fellow could use a stiff drink. And another. And another. And one more after that. Perhaps some sack time with the appropriate member of the opposite/same sex would help as well.

Drink up.

-Tipsy

Old 10-17-2000, 10:52 AM   #4
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

SILENCE FOOLISH THEIF!

THE SHEER BRILLIANCE OF MY SOLE DEDICATION TO THE CLENSING OF EVIL SHOULD MAKE YOU QUAKE IN YOUR BOOTS! JUSTICE SHALL FIND YOU AND YOU SHALL BE JUDGED. NEITHER DRINK NOR SEX SHALL ALTER ITS COURSE AND NEITHER SHALL PREVENT YOUR FATE.

BOW BEFORE JUSTICE AND CHANGE YOUR FOOLISH WAYS BEFORE JEROME THE PALADIN MAKES SURE YOUR HANDS WON'T TOUCH ANOTHER PURSE EVER AGAIN!
Old 10-17-2000, 11:11 AM   #5
Tipsy McSwagger

Yes, I'll be sure to do that. In fact if you have a pamphlet or a scroll or some kind of information that tells me about yer church or temple or whatever it is perhaps I can read up on it before joining, or pledging or doing whatever it is ye do. Do you have to wear special clothes like those plaid skirts I see all the Helm school girls wearing?

In fact I was just in a temple the other day. Nicest gold statues and window trappings they had. Fetched a good price they did. But I'm sure that your life of evil smiting and abstaining will no doubt be more interesting than my tortured existance of wine, women and song. In fact I think I'll finish this beer and then go talk up that serving wench at the bar so that the experience is fresh in my mind when I take my holy vow. That way I'll really know what evil I've left behind.

Drink up.

-Tipsy

Old 10-17-2000, 11:29 AM   #6
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

PRAY TELL DRUNKEN THEIF WHAT WILL REMAIN AFTER YOUR SKILLS FADE?
DO YOU EXPECT TO SURVIVE THE WRATH OF THE ORDER OF THE MOST RADIANT HEART FOR LONG?

INFEDELS LIKE YOU ARE HUNG LIKE THE DOGS YOU ARE EVERY DAY, YOU ARE WORTHLESS IN THE EYES OF TORM AND THE PATH YOU FOLLOW WILL LEAD TO YOUR DESTRUCTION, NO MATTER HOW MANY EDUCATED QUIPS AND INSULTS HURLED AT ME I SHALL CHASE YOU TILL THE ENDS OF THE EARTH.

THE NUMBER OF WOMEN YOU HAVE USED, MOST AGAINST THIER WILL CONSIDERING THE STATE OF YOUR FACE, SHALL NOT MATTER AS YOUR DEATH SHALL BRING OUR PEOPLE ONE STEP CLOSER TO THE COMPLETE ANNIALATION OF EVIL IN ALL OF ITS MANIFESTATIONS. OTHERS SHALL LOOK UPON YOUR WITHERED IMAGE AND REALISE THE WRONGS OF THEIR WAYS.

SUBMIT NOW, DRUNKEN THEIF BEFORE YOU AND I MEET EACH OTHER FOR THE FIRST, AND LAST TIME.

SO SAYETH JEROME THE PALADIN
Old 10-17-2000, 11:33 AM   #7
Tipsy McSwagger

Actually Jerome Infidels like me, and in this case me in particular, are hung like a horse every day, which would account for all the ladies.

Drink up.

-Tipsy

Old 10-17-2000, 01:13 PM   #8
Larr2

Wow !! Sounds like Asphyxiate needs to get in on this one...it would be quite a dual...
Though Tipsy McSwagger, you are holding your own quite well !!
I may be chaotic Good,with the rep. of 20, but at least I am not bashing on the ones whom own the streets at night...I know who to keep on my side, when it comes down to it...(you need not to judge one for his chosen path)
(even Robin-hood was a rogue...do you not accept him as triumphs ??)

Old 10-17-2000, 01:17 PM   #9
Tipsy McSwagger

I have sent a raven Phyxie's way with the contents of this discussion. Hopefully he can tear himself away from doing whatever evil mages do long enough to chime in. Those prisoners aren't going anywhere M'all. You can turn them into Gibberlings some other time.

I thank you for your kind words Larr2. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Drink up.

-Tipsy

Old 10-17-2000, 01:26 PM   #10
Larr2

No problem...(I cannot be of too good alignment, it pisses Jahiera off, and she was told by Gorian to protect me, and it costed her her hubby...I gotta be good to her, though I am going for Arie in the end)
Besides that, Women like a little naughtiness (hehehe)(it keeps them hot!!)