Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2001, 01:03 PM   #1
Tahawus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I want to create a portal near the dragon spire caves to enable me to teleport over the otherside. I'm sick of going through the caves everytime I want to go back and forth from Ishad N'Ha to Brimlock Roon. I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Can someone explain how to do this? I guess I'm inept or something. Thanks.
Tahawus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2001, 06:32 PM   #2
flying sorcery
Elite Waterdeep Guard

First, to answer your question as best i can, you need a spellcaster who knows both Create Portal and Teleport. These are both 7th level Moon spells. When your party is at the place where you want to create a portal, choose that spell then cast it. i always cast it on a party member, it does them no harm, just like the Illuminate spell. This creates a portal at that location. When you cast Teleport the spell will send your party back to that place. You can only have one portal so if you cast Create Portal again, the first one you created is gone. But there is another option.

You can get from the Brimloch Roon side of the Spire to the Ishad N'ha side by walking along a ledge that circles the Spire. On the Brimloch Roon side the ledge is at ground level. On the Ishad N'ha side the ledge is halfway up the side of the mountain. i think it's possible to go back by climbing up the side of the Spire. An alternative to getting back to Brimloch Roon is to cast the Call of Home spell. This returns you to the last town you were in. If you plan to do that, make sure you don't enter Ishad N'ha or that's where you will return to.
flying sorcery is offline   Reply With Quote