Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2002, 12:39 PM   #1
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

I wasnt sure where to put this,(mayhap in book discussion?) so I put it in the General Disscussion Board.

Anyway..... There is a Wheel of Time paper and pencil role playing game out. And I read the players handbook that you can buy seperate from the game and it looked awesome! But I was wondering....

How many of you have bought it, played it, or have seen it?
And, how good is it? Is it as good as it seems? Or do you all have no idea what I am talking about?
Old 05-03-2002, 12:48 PM   #2
Luigi17
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have an Idea of What you're talking about...he he he

But, I haven't seen it, but I've heard of it!
Old 05-03-2002, 03:11 PM   #3
Beltazar
Zhentarim Guard

Damn, I've seen it around...I could possibly get it and have a gander at it.
Old 05-03-2002, 03:56 PM   #4
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I saw the manuel for it at Borders (bookstore chain in the States). It looks cool, but you'd have to really sit down and study the Players part to try to make it work. A lot of things you have to know...

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 05-03-2002, 04:53 PM   #5
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Itīs D20 system game, similiar (similiar ) To 3:ed D&D. The magic system differ some but then it is mostly as D&D is. I think they have levels and so on in the game as well.

Have got pretty good reviews but if you want to get a feel for it, head over to the www.wizards.com and check out the forum there for the game and also to read alittle about it.

Donīt eat the yellow snow
Old 05-03-2002, 05:04 PM   #6
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Thanx for that site Wolfgir. I didn't even think about checking Wizards of the Coast. And Black Knight.... I went to Boarders and saw it too! Thats where I read the players manual. (well scanned is more of the word) Odd that things like that happen. Two people going to the same store (in name) and seeing and scanning the same book. [img]smile.gif[/img]