Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2002, 05:05 PM   #11
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

We made a movie in school a few years ago...it was a comedy.

*stupid teenagers*
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 01-23-2002, 05:07 PM   #12
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Galadria1:
Larry, is that movie gonna be available as a download??? 'Cause I'll definitely get it.

Actually, they are going to make it available to us as an internet accessible file! I just asked! the guy can take a video tape and transfer it over, but he said that only video comes through...he would have to find another way to get sound on it. It was fun! I was yelling in and fighting, and they acted like they were beating me up for not using my PC correctly!...I started yelling in Spanish for my lawyer and all that. It was very entertaining.
Old 01-23-2002, 05:09 PM   #13
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

larry Ide tell them Ide only do it for a cool million
Old 01-23-2002, 05:21 PM   #14
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

Actually I was recently in a very well coreographed scit in health class. Me and my buddy Midget were paired up and the theme was "Over-reacting." I was sitting, facing a wall and doing my karate breathing exercies (matsu!). Midget walks up and says "Hey, what're you doing?" I stand up, don't face him but I have a terribly terminator expression on my face. I say, "I was preparing for my sparring match today, but I think I'll practice on you!" Do a back kick followed by a straight punch, advancing pivot roundhouse and a triple punch. Midget was pretending to get hit and it was going perfectly. Our finale was a headlock with knee-kick. I put him in the head-lock but he was resisting, so I decided just to do the kick and get the thing over with. As I kick he starts to put his head down. Apparently my sensai taught me too well because I knocked him in the head and there was a big bonk noise. Midget ended up sprawled on the floor. Everyone thought it was hilarious. I'm thinking of taking this one to the talent show. [img]smile.gif[/img] Given the welt above Midget's eye heals by then.

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: Killing Spree ]

Old 01-24-2002, 06:49 AM   #15
Epona
Zartan

Larry, that sounds like great fun!

I've never done anything like that, but I have done amateur dramatics when I was younger. My voice can be heard laughing in some Radio 4 comedy shows - I go to studio recordings because it's free entertainment.
My brother used to be a professional movie extra. My dad used to be on TV, but thundering along on a horse at 40 miles an hour with mud in his face. Not quite as glamorous!
Alas I have no interesting story of my own to tell - just a 'near-miss' - I was supposed to be in the government information video for farmers about Biosecurity during a Swine Fever outbreak - but I was sick the day they filmed.