Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2001, 06:18 PM   #61
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Wulfere:
Something just Bumped! Yikes!

I agree we need more stories Moni!

ACK! I heard it too!
Elif,
Great Story! I'd love to see the pic if you ever scan it!
Kaz,
How are you and your invisible friend doing today?

I have another...not scary though.
In my dad's house, my mother and my siblings all swore up and down that every now and then they would see a little white dog walking around the house and it would disappear into thin air.
My dad and I thought them all nuts becuase we never saw it, but right before I moved in with my dad, I went to see him and he was all smiles...I asked what was up and he told me he had finally seen the dog everyone had been seeing there for so many years.
He was all happy LOL...said it was real cute, that it had the friendliest eyes when it looked at him, and that it walked out of one of the bedrooms, into the front room and into one of the walls!
Twice, while I lived in his house after that, I saw it myself...a little shaggy white dog, like a poodle in need of a haircut LOL...its eyes were indeed happy...it almost looked like it had a big grin on its face.
Once it walked out of the bathroom, looked down the hall at me and disappeared into thin air and the second time, it was sitting on the couch while I was in the chair watching television. It jumped off the couch and went under my chair but there was nothing there when I looked.
My dad sold the house 18 years ago. I wonder if it is still there?

------------------

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 10-23-2001).]

Old 10-23-2001, 06:52 PM   #62
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

Since you have the address you could always write tot he folks there now and ask. They might even reply.

------------------

The line between good and evil is razor sharp. Be careful of misteps,
lest you find yourself spitted upon your own blade.
Old 10-23-2001, 06:55 PM   #63
Moni

I can do better than that. I can call the owner's cousin, a friend of mine from school, and ask him to ask them. It might take a few days to get an answer though. I'll do that right now and tell you what he says (provided he is home)

Old 10-23-2001, 07:19 PM   #64
Moni

His phone is temporarily disconnected or service has been discontinued.
Information gave me the same number that I already had.

I'd probably not get a response if I wrote his cousin...people there were literally afraid of us, we being "the witch's kids" and all.
Wouldn't want to spook them so close to Halloween LOL.
I'll keep trying Timmy, he has been a good friend of mine through many years and I am sure he will get us an answer.

Old 10-24-2001, 07:36 PM   #65
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

Coolness Moni!
To everyone else...come it's nearly Halloween...lets see some more stories.
I know the Z-miester has to have one. Saz? Larry? Mem?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Wulfere (edited 10-25-2001).]
Old 10-25-2001, 10:13 AM   #66
Elif Godson
Dracolich

I think I saw aghost

------------------
The Ruby Rouge of the ALSB
Official Slayer of Pest's in Cloudy's Kitchen
Blessed is the Warlock
Advisor to the Lady Lioness for Kitchen raid's and such...
Old 10-28-2001, 09:15 AM   #67
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
I think I saw aghost

It's coming to get you!

------------------

The best thing about karma is that you create your own.

Pets Need Love Too

Old 10-29-2001, 09:10 PM   #68
Wulfere
Red Wizard of Thay

Not even one more story...gee whiz folks

------------------

Old 10-29-2001, 09:51 PM   #69
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

I'll tell you a story a my friends dad told me when I was younger and he swears it was true hmmm.

He had just came back from the army and went to vist his cousins Steve. Well Steve had just moved into a old house and supposely the old woman that lived there tried to do weird things in her basement. So Jim (friends dad) went over to Steves with his other cousin Kent. This had been the first time they'd ever been to his new house, so when they got there he showed them around. They went down into the basement and just as he was telling them about the old woman that had lived there they started hearing weird noises.

They hi tailed it out of the basement and went into Steve's study. After awhile of sitting there talking about stuff they heard foot steps come down the stairs and stop just outside the door to the study. Jim looked over at Steve and asked him if his wife or kids were home. Steve said no, so he thought it might be a robber and grabed a letter opener,Jim grabed the broom and Kent took the chair. The three of them opened the door and no one was there. After awhile of looking around the house they couldn't find any one.

So they went in the living room and sat down on the couch. Now he swears this part was true. Jim said that a green flame came out of the fireplace rolled up, reversed it self and was gone. Steve had someone come in and check the fire place but they found nothing on to what that flame came out.

Lol theres that story, it isnt scary and I think hes lieing but who knows.

------------------

" If you are guided by the stars, you will only be able to travel by night. If you are guided by a map, you will be dependant on a piece of paper that is easily lost. If you are guided by your soul, you will always choose the right path."
Old 10-29-2001, 11:32 PM   #70
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
My goodnnes!!! How will I ever go to sleep tongiht!!! I would say the first of page 2 was by far the most scarryest!

Well i think I have just about ran out of storys. Maybe I should start hanging out with that cousien again to get some weird stuff going again,hehehe

Well,once I was at his house we wear sitting there playing nintendo as usaual, then we heard the door to a long hall way in the house close, I looked behind just too see a person closing it, no one else there but us 2 and his siser, so I assumed it was his sister, I did look a bit like her. After a minute or so I just felt the urge to say "Did you hear the door close a while ago?" He said "yeah, wasnt it Maria (his sister)?" I replyed with "I think, lets go ask her if she came through here." We got up and asked and she said "no".

Now she could just be saying that to spooke us, but who knows?

Also the most CREEPY thing about my storys is....and I assure you this is entirly true:

When we tell some body about them weird stuff starts happening to them! Like its contageous or somthing...

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester and Spam Monitor of Laughing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

May a pregnant yak chew on your ear for all eternity.
A guitar solo is to a guitarsist is what a palette is too a painter.
"...But I look at my self as a fragile, inteligent,human being. But there is a clown inside that comes and messes it up everytime" -Jim Morrison

GO DEVILS!!!!