Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2002, 01:02 PM   #1
Winkin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey guys,

I have been doing quests for Umpani's, and the T'rang hate me. I have overheard in threads that eventually i will need both factions to like me. Is there anyway i can correct the T'rang faction without making the Umpani's hate me?

I have tried to go to Z'ant to accept quests, b/c he does not agro me, tho i have a very hard time just getting to him. I end up running into tons of Z'rang overlords etc, which in multiples are kind of difficult.

Would appreciate any help [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-12-2002, 01:17 PM   #2
Psycho
Dungeon Master

Once you killed a couple of T'Rang or you did ALL Umpani quests, your rating with the T'Rang will be so bad, that it will be impossible to get them friendly again.

You can finish the game without problems like this, it just gives less quests and XP rewards... That's why most people go for both sides... there're not that many quests in the game, so they like having some more things to do.

Once again, if you can't go back to a save before p* off the T'Rang just leave it and go on, you'll be allright.

Signed,
One sick Psycho
Old 05-12-2002, 04:10 PM   #3
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The best thing to do is to loade a save befor you got the T`Rang pissed of!
It will be more cool to, you can do all quests for the Umpani but not the last one if you do that the T`Rang hate you and the same for the T`Rang dont do theyr last quest or the Umpani hate you to.
Megabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2002, 04:12 PM   #4
rthemis
Elite Waterdeep Guard

But in that case, you couldn't reconcile t rang and umpani.

>^_^<