Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2006, 05:51 AM   #1
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Hey Z,

I've just reinstalled NWN and was wondering do I need to download the Extra Hakpack (arnaden?) or is it all complied into the new hakpack.

I guess what I'm trying to ask is do I need both or only the big daddy?
Old 06-05-2006, 06:08 AM   #2
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I was kinda curious about that myself. Also, I don't know what kind of bandwidth I have for downloads, but I'll offer up what I do have if you need it.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 03:17 AM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

You WILL need the Arnaden haks. I decided not to combine it due to the size it would have become.

So you do need to keep Arnaden. (And the Tlk file). As well as CEP, and the official SOU and HOTU expansions.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:37 AM   #4
wellard
Dracolisk

Guys this info was missing from the crimson blade 'how to join' thread. It caused me some grief (a lot [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] )so maybe someone could edit the otherwise great crimsonblade thread to reflect that the Arnaden haks is still required?

Cheers [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 06:48 PM   #5
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Ummm Its definatly there in that thread as I updated it when the new hak was released

Quote:
1. What do I need to play the game online?:

You need to have the following:

1. Neverwinter Nights plus both official expansions, entitled Shadows of Undrentide and Hordes of the Underdark. As of Sept. 30th, 2004 you will be able to buy NWN plus both expansions for one low price in the new Platinum Edition. Check out the following link to the Bioware offical site.

http://nwn.bioware.com/about/platinumedition.html

2. You need to be patched to the most current patch available. Do this by selecting the AutoUpdate on the startup page of your game.

3. You will need the Community Expansion Pack.(CEP) Go here to read more about the CEP from our previous discussion thread. We are still using CEP 1.01 and have not upgraded to CEP 1.5. If you have CEP 1.5 it should not affect your ability to play on this server. Version 1.01 can be found here after you read the previous thread that tells what the CEP is.

4. You also need the Arnaden hakpaks as well as the new Massive haks:

They can be found HERE

Please download the efu_massive100.rar (one download) or the 6 smaller files below it.

5. Their is also a portrait pack here that you can download to give you some extra choices. Optional Download, but recommended! This amazing portrait pack adds over 100 high quality portraits you may use as your character's portrait!
EDIT: I have changed it to make it a bit more clear.

[ 06-21-2006, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: T-D-C ]