Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2002, 02:01 PM   #1
Torq de Voste
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm going after the Rod when I meet the Empathic Manifestation. After a while, I realize that it's easy to hit. So the battle continues.

Now, I have gone around him to empty the alter - no rod. I have left the temple, but my Fire Elemental continues to flail away at the beast. He's been at "Near Death" for over 1000 hit points and just won't die. I've tried true sight, oracle, etc - anything I had at the time to see if this is just an illusion.

Is it suppose to die?
Old 03-27-2002, 02:06 PM   #2
Chernevog
Elite Waterdeep Guard

SPOILER

+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

Keep all your people from atcking it, and have your healer heal it.
Chernevog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2002, 07:49 PM   #3
Dakkon Darkblade
The Magister

SPOILER
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Anyway, yeah he's right. He gives you a lot of hints about feeding him with your rage or something... it's an old thing in role playing where something feeds on hate, and needs some good lovin' to get dead. *grins* Oh, by the way, if you don't have a good heal spell, there's a scroll of healing in the thing at the top, the big bowl or whatever.
Old 03-28-2002, 03:45 AM   #4
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

O O... I do always love when this question comes up [img]smile.gif[/img] .... But its already been answered ... btw IIRC if u attack it it will heal....
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote