Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-08-2001, 09:01 PM   #71
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
I am really glad to see you posting more often my fellow dragon collector!
LadyZ: How did I miss that you are also a dragon collector???? As I type this there is a vague recollection floating about in my foggy brain... Do you want to get in on the picture swap that Draconia, Wolfie & I have going? There are some really pretty ones.... if your hard drive has the space. LOL Tho I think I'm going to talk with dh about burning my dragon pic collection onto a cd. That would be easier to share.

Tobbin: I'm sorry to hear you were blue & that you've had difficulties to deal with lately. Please remember that we all care about you here, and I for one, am always happy to listen. (It's why I've bravely posted my email address in my profile. I don't usually do that on public forums...) I also Know I'm not the only one with a willing ear.

Draconia: What did you find out at the Doctor on Thursday? Hopefully it was good/helpful news...

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.
Old 03-08-2001, 09:06 PM   #72
The.Relic
Red Dragon

lovely lady bilqis, I read your compliment to me on the previous page, but you are far too kind. I do not deserve such praise from ladies such as yourselves.
Old 03-08-2001, 09:44 PM   #73
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Tobbin! You're back!!! I mentioned last night (I can't find it now! ) that you're my mostest favoritest knight! (In fact, I was gonna email you when I got through this lateset bout of 'Evil Email Kharma' I've been going through this last week! )

Relic! You're much too hard on yourself! You're one of the people I'm always looking for and I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for your post in the old forum! I think you're awesome and I'm gonna keep on telling you so till you start to believe it!

Bilqis: here, here.
I didn't have my email showing at first either, but now I would be thrilled to get an email from any of you! That and my comfort level at even showing where I live. Now that I've found you all, I don't wanna lose you!

------------------
Old 03-08-2001, 09:47 PM   #74
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Very exclamationy post, that!!!!!!!!! (har!)

------------------
Old 03-09-2001, 12:32 AM   #75
Draconia

bilqis, I will send you an email explaining what happened at the docs. I have to have surgery but it is not something I want to discuss here because I don't think the males on this forum really want to hear about it. You know what I mean. I will write that email soon. I promise.
Tobbin- Thanks, I didn't notice it until a little while ago. I am so thankful that you are willing to host this for me. I love that pic.
Also, LadyZ and Cloudbringer- thank you for what you said. It made me feel a little better.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-09-2001, 12:35 AM   #76
Draconia

Lord of Alcohol- I hope you read this. I asked my husband about your gun and he gave me some info about it. If you want, I can email you or I can tell you here. It is up to you. Please let me know. Thanks.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-09-2001, 08:31 AM   #77
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
lovely lady bilqis, I read your compliment to me on the previous page, but you are far too kind. I do not deserve such praise from ladies such as yourselves.

Dearest Relic, I do not give compliments lightly. I sincerely mean that you are a joy to read (hard to say "Listen to" when we can't hear each other ). Your comments are insightful, kind, and sincere. Please do not be hard on yourself. You always touch my heart.

[I](he called me a lady! Did you all see that?? no one has ever called me that before ) [I]

------------------

Having abandoned my search for truth, I am now looking for a good Fantasy.

[This message has been edited by bilqis (edited 03-09-2001).]
Old 03-09-2001, 10:52 AM   #78
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Tobbin! You're back!!! I mentioned last night (I can't find it now! ) that you're my mostest favoritest knight! (In fact, I was gonna email you when I got through this lateset bout of 'Evil Email Kharma' I've been going through this last week! )
I'm sorry to hear that you have been having difficulties of your own. I hope that you have them all caught up and taken care of. On a different note, tis a noble feeling to be admired by one as beautiful as you. Wish I could have seen the thread that you were referring to, but a wild search comes up empty. Well, I'm off to play with some Gif's. In case I don't see you for a bit, just want to wish you a great weekend.

LadyRae makes me feel like flying:

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL

[This message has been edited by Tobbin (edited 03-09-2001).]
Old 03-10-2001, 02:47 AM   #79
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Hello, my knight! I'm so glad to see you back! Thanks for your last post, too. I think you're a very special person and I hope all is going well with you? My 'difficulties' (which the 'Evil Email Kharma' seems to be a part of) are nothing serious but I still can't get the firewall fixed (I'll probably have to pull it from the server and reinstall it... *sigh*) Anyhow, I've got the roses at work and I'll email them to you next week. If I don't 'see' you this weekend, I'll 'talk' to you then!

Many happy dreams of flying, my friend!

------------------
Old 03-10-2001, 11:52 AM   #80
Tobbin
Red Dragon

****This section edited out to prevent frightening little children.****

I look forward to seeing you online sometime. You are the greatest.

------------------

Death Waits 4 U ALL

[This message has been edited by Tobbin (edited 03-10-2001).]