Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-10-2001, 04:17 AM   #1
Chanaka

Can anyone please help me get out. I am stuck bad. I killed the mummy guy and I have not gotten anywhere from there. I have not gotten the key in the water by the rat man. I need to do something with the urn? if so where and how do I do it. I have been wandering for like an hour or so now but no luck. Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 01-10-2001, 04:26 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Ignore the urn for starters - it just loks like it will do something but it doesn't. Also you can't get the keys from thae side of the portcullis you are on 0 remember them for much later. Did you give the ratpie to Rethpian, did he tell you of a secret exit to the chamber of the mummy? - Hop on top of the lift (ie send it down and jump out, and wait for it to ascend and jump on. Good luck.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 04:28 AM   #3
Chanaka

Thanks I will go try that in a minute, but no I did not find a rat pie. Where is that located? I have killed a million rats too hoping one would drop something but nothing is dropping off of them.
Old 01-10-2001, 04:37 AM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

A little south of the graveyard there is a turnoff to the east - Rethpian's brother Bilibump lives there and asks you to take the pie to his brother. The only advantage, as I found out in my replay, is that he tells you about the secret chamber, and suggests using the lift. Otherwise, it is up to you to work it out from the little bit of map that shows a passage.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2001, 04:39 AM   #5
Chanaka

Ok bingo! I know exactly what you are talking about now. Thank you for all of your help and now I can get out of that infernal crypt and sell all the crap I have picked up. Thanks again, you rock.