Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2003, 05:17 PM   #11
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

looking back at my previous advice about women (a subject i know less then 0 about) i've always just said "get her drunk". as, in this situation it has already been tried, i can only suggest one thing. get her MORE drunk next time. yes yes...i am the master with the ladies (running screamings a good sign right?) [img]tongue.gif[/img]

on a seroius note...ya know what...i don't want a serius note...screw it...
Old 07-18-2003, 05:35 PM   #12
Epona
Zartan

Aaron, you naughty boy! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I have never done anything like that in my life, oh no. [img]graemlins/littleangel.gif[/img]
Well only on a few occassions, anyway. [img]redface.gif[/img]

I think Wellard's advice is the best - not mentioning it at all could make things rather uncomfortable, judge it as you talk to her - if she seems embarrassed by you mentioning it, don't push the point, just apologise. Hopefully you'll both be able to have a laugh about it [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, glad to hear that other than that, things are going well for you at the moment!
Old 07-18-2003, 08:37 PM   #13
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Aaron, you naughty boy! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I have never done anything like that in my life, oh no. [img]graemlins/littleangel.gif[/img]
Well only on a few occassions, anyway. [img]redface.gif[/img]

heh heh, oh yes I've heard of some of the legendary Epona escapades
How are you? It's been a while now hasn't it? How's YOUR love life going? Been to any more flamengo bars recently Heh heh. It's good to hear from you again [img]smile.gif[/img]

And Memnoch, I'm saying go the Boks too. With all the crap and whining we've been hearing on the news over here about how poor the All Blacks are performing I's rather just have them knocked down to the bottom of the Rugby pile so we can start completely fresh and get back to kicking some Wallaby ass like in the good old days! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2003, 09:21 PM   #14
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by The Hierophant:
And Memnoch, I'm saying go the Boks too. With all the crap and whining we've been hearing on the news over here about how poor the All Blacks are performing I's rather just have them knocked down to the bottom of the Rugby pile so we can start completely fresh and get back to kicking some Wallaby ass like in the good old days! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*slaps*
TRAITOR!
Now you're REALLY being silly.

[ 07-18-2003, 09:25 PM: Message edited by: pcgiant ]
Old 07-19-2003, 01:22 AM   #15
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by pcgiant:
slaps*
TRAITOR!
Heh heh. Traitor to the commercial monster that has become professional sport in our country? Or merely loyal to the ideal of living a love, and ignoring any and all distractions that get in the way of that love? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-19-2003, 03:19 AM   #16
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by pcgiant:
quote:
*slaps*
TRAITOR!
[/QUOTE]Problem is, you've got to kick our ass twice to get the Bledisloe back, we only have to do it once... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2003, 03:40 AM   #17
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Problem is, you've got to kick our ass twice to get the Bledisloe back, we only have to do it once... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
No comment [img]graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
(you need two chances to be able to beat us )
Old 07-19-2003, 04:57 AM   #18
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
How are you? It's been a while now hasn't it? How's YOUR love life going? Been to any more flamengo bars recently Heh heh. It's good to hear from you again [img]smile.gif[/img]
Oh gawd, my reputation is in tatters [img]tongue.gif[/img]

MY love life? Oh blimey. [img]redface.gif[/img] I am seeing 3 blokes at the moment! One of them is like an old friend, one I have the hots for reeeeeal bad, and one is new - he has pissed me off a bit by getting tickets for a show without checking whether I was free that night - he just assumed that since it was the earliest time he could see me that week, I would drop everything to see him and be grateful. Oh well. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-19-2003, 05:10 AM   #19
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
quote:
Oh gawd, my reputation is in tatters [img]tongue.gif[/img]

MY love life? Oh blimey. [img]redface.gif[/img] I am seeing 3 blokes at the moment! One of them is like an old friend, one I have the hots for reeeeeal bad, and one is new - he has pissed me off a bit by getting tickets for a show without checking whether I was free that night - he just assumed that since it was the earliest time he could see me that week, I would drop everything to see him and be grateful. Oh well. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]Playing the field, eh? I don't suppose they all know each other? That would make it interesting! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2003, 06:20 AM   #20
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Playing the field, eh? I don't suppose they all know each other? That would make it interesting! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LOL no, they don't know one another, and I won't be introducing them - I've never found it flattering to have men fighting over me [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I haven't made a committment to any of them, so it's not as if I'm doing the dirty on anyone.

Guy 1 (the old friend) is not angling for a relationship, is happy with the situation as it is and knows about the others.

Guy 2 (the one I really fancy) is quite a recent thing, he knows I see other blokes but not the details, I am seeing how that goes.

Guy 3 (the clingy one) is even more recent and seems to want to spend his every waking minute with me and wants to take over my life it seems from recent events (I mean seriously would you book tickets to see a show with your girl without checking if she had plans that night first? Then try and guilt-trip them because you spent money on them?) I am not feeling too happy about that - even if I am in lurve with someone I do not become part of them!! I'm going to tell him to back off a bit and if he can't he will have to go - I can't handle someone who thinks they should be my sole reason for existence. Maybe I'm over-reacting.