Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2000, 03:22 PM   #1
gaunty
The Magister

so I got the 1st and 2nd tablets and I assume
that the 3rd is in the hallway northward of the clockwize door room. Is there another crystal key to be put in the east hall or have I missed something in the south hall?
ON a regular basis I HAVE to wait until the next day to get just one reply. what are
your regular hours (as-sume-ablely that somebody is being payed to monitor this sight)
gaunty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2000, 04:34 PM   #2
gaunty
The Magister

hi this is gaunty again, I have wanderd around in the activision sights for 90 min now. no posts yet again... maybe ill log on
at 1:17 am next week on thursday maybee some one will have talked to me. it's not like I
type f and try to get people not to buy w&w.
Old 12-12-2000, 04:41 PM   #3
Bear
Dungeon Master

I don't have an answere to your question. I've just begun the lost city myself. Maybe you could help me? How do you get the two mermaids to move that just keep asking "why do you have that silly thing on your head?"
They are in the very begining right after you talk to serrilium.
Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2000, 05:51 PM   #4
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

gaunty: Everybody on here is a user like yourself, and they answer for fun or to help. No activision support whatever.

If you're missing the second tablet, it is in a tunnel off the revolving room. You enter the room, turn (I think) left, to the only door that is open. Just inside the door is a socket for a glowstone which opens the third door.

If you're missing the third tablet, you need two glowstones to open two doors at the same time and throw their levers. This is far into corridor which is open when you first enter the revolving room.

Bear: I had to kill one of them. Nobody seemed to mind.
thoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2000, 09:15 AM   #5
gaunty
The Magister

thank you for the help; however, I only have
one (1) glow crystal key. all I needed was a
hint as to how to get the 2nd glow key please.

yes kill the fish girls that get in your way.

from BG #1. I'm a fine looking scruffet, aint
I....
Old 12-13-2000, 09:20 AM   #6
Drukus

ummmmm. pickpocketing is usualy better than killing some1.
Usualy u should have 3 crystals......
so to get to the two doors with two crystals, you have to fiddle around with the crystals needed in the revolving room... (where you can choose which hallway to go down.....) so that only one crystal is used there...
hope this helps.
Old 12-13-2000, 05:29 PM   #7
gaunty
The Magister

Ok i have picked all of the fish-sheees, I only have (1) glow key. I have looted all the cheasts and have the first and 2nd tablet.

the computer that I play the game on dose not
have on line access. Is the patch hard drive only downloadable? or this a floppy fix?
Old 12-14-2000, 12:31 AM   #8
thoon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You can download the patch somewhere else and take it home on a floppy.

One glowstone you get from the first mermaid, the other two are in chests. It takes two to get into all the corridors from the revolving room. You have to come back and get one to open the two doors. Once you have the third tablet, you can get the glowstones back. I just teleported out.
thoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2000, 03:10 PM   #9
Kharv

Sadly, I do not know where the other crystal keys are. I am in the exact same situation. I got the first key from the mermaid by the sewer, and have not found any others. I used spirit eye to find all the chests (even the one in the rafters), but nothing. If I dropped the keys, then they don't show-up on spirit eye, or they are water soluable. I am about to start the whole thing over (and lose ~5 hours of gaming).

Just thought you'd like to know you aren't alone.
Old 12-16-2000, 03:29 PM   #10
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

The location of the glowstones should be posted in the hints section on the site linked below: Check that site out and see if that doesn't help you locate the glowstones!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote