Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2004, 12:13 PM   #1
swampee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I know there is one for bg1 but I cant find one for bg2. Any help appreciated.
swampee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 12:23 PM   #2
icelus
Manshoon

I don't think one exists, but you could try a combination of putting the game on "Insane" level and installing all components to Tactics and the Improved Battles mod...
[url]\"http://modlist.pocketplane.net\" target=\"_blank\">Infinity Engine Modlist</a> - Comprehensive, Interactive, and Up-to-date!<br />[url]\"http://www.pocketplane.net\" target=\"_blank\">Pocket Plane Group</a> and [url]\"http://www.gibberlings3.net\" target=\"_blank\">The Gibberlings Three</a> - your sources for quality IE mods
icelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 01:12 PM   #3
Assassin
Symbol of Cyric

Dear god. Improved Battles on Insane, for the average gamer?
In The Terminator, Sarah Connor is told a speech by John Connor\'s father that John has given in the future. When John is born, Sarah tells John this speech, and John grows up to tell it in the future. So who wrote the speech?!
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 01:41 PM   #4
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

If you've got ToB, use ascension to make some fights harder. Tactics will make some harder too.

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 02:10 PM   #5
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Sure do it. If you dare. I strongly suggest that you study your enemies first on Insane and finish the game then isntall Tactics Mod. Tactics is for veterans and not for those of faint heart. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 03:03 PM   #6
swampee
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Im actually wondering for BG tutu.
swampee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2004, 07:47 PM   #7
teardropmina
Drizzt Do'Urden

you asked *harder* patch, that should mean mods that make battle or the game more difficult. AFAIL, BG tutu is a conversion mod, making the game *harder* isn't its objective.

except for Tactics mod (and the improved battles + Ascension for ToB) I would recommend the Big Picture mod. it puts several mods together, not just adding new quests/storylines and NPCs to SoA, it makes almost all the battles a bit different, becoming a bit more difficult (new monsters, new spells, new tricks, and ehh...MORE baddies in a battle)
Old 03-15-2004, 03:52 AM   #8
Odruith
The Magister

The Darkest Day mod adds Cyclopes to the outside of Nalia's keep [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I don't know why.. but they're just damned cool
Odruith is offline   Reply With Quote