Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2002, 09:46 AM   #81
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
I wouldn't think that a flask was necessary at all! rather I'd improvise and cup my hands!
Maybe you have to carry it a long distance.
Old 04-05-2002, 09:58 AM   #82
Neb
Account deleted by Request

About two areas of distance and you lack a cupped hands animation to do it with [img]tongue.gif[/img]

How fares everyone this fair day? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2002, 10:03 AM   #83
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
I wouldn't think that a flask was necessary at all! rather I'd improvise and cup my hands!
Yeah but the games says otherwise..
Old 04-05-2002, 10:05 AM   #84
Talthyr Malkaviel

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
About two areas of distance and you lack a cupped hands animation to do it with [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I fare well on this fair day, Sir Nebly, how fare things over thither, in the land of chill??
Old 04-05-2002, 10:18 AM   #85
Reeka

I am doing just great! It is Friday and I have made it through another week........almost. Good to see everybody.
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 04-05-2002, 10:29 AM   #86
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Galadria:
Morning, Cloudy! We're all overcast, here, but temperature is fine (60 degrees). I'm gonna be busy, myself, but all quiet for a little while. Attalus and I,(sans Will, are going to the Galleria and I'm gonna get my hair done, and then some serious shopping. I need spring clothes!
Shopping! sigh... take me with you.. can I be your sounding board? Or maybe I could win the lottery and go on a round the world shopping spree...oooh now that sounds like fun!
Old 04-05-2002, 10:31 AM   #87
Talthyr Malkaviel

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
quote:
Morning, Cloudy! We're all overcast, here, but temperature is fine (60 degrees). I'm gonna be busy, myself, but all quiet for a little while. Attalus and I,(sans Will, are going to the Galleria and I'm gonna get my hair done, and then some serious shopping. I need spring clothes!
Shopping! sigh... take me with you.. can I be your sounding board? Or maybe I could win the lottery and go on a round the world shopping spree...oooh now that sounds like fun![/QUOTE]Would you consider shopping a hobby or a sport?
Old 04-05-2002, 10:32 AM   #88
Reeka

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
quote:
Shopping! sigh... take me with you.. can I be your sounding board? Or maybe I could win the lottery and go on a round the world shopping spree...oooh now that sounds like fun![/QUOTE]Would you consider shopping a hobby or a sport? [/QUOTE]Shopping is a deadly serious matter!
<b>Order of the Holy Flame</b><br /><i>Member of Clan HADB</i><br /><b>Laughing Hyena</b><br /><i>Clan Liaison, IW Peace Keeping Force</i><br /><i>[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com/Forum/index.php?board=29\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River VoiceChat!</a><br />Last Saturday of every month. <br />See the forum link for scheduling!<br /><b> </b><br /></i><br /><b>Admin and Co-Owner of [url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\">The Silver River</a></b><br />[url]\"http://www.the-silver-river.com\" target=\"_blank\"></a>
Old 04-05-2002, 10:32 AM   #89
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

I fare well on this fair day, Sir Nebly, how fare things over thither, in the land of chill??[/QUOTE]Things fare chillily, Sir Talthy, over hither, in the land of chill. The weekend will fare busily because of the slowness of my classmates leaving me to do this weekend what I could've had my Easter holiday to do.

Things will fare better, over hither, in the land of chill, if you get over to ToF and post on the RP [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-05-2002, 10:43 AM   #90
Talthyr Malkaviel

And thusly the impetuous knight sir Nebly spake to Sir Talthyr, and he made haste for the forum knwon only as 'ToF.'
Twas truly a voyage of grand, nae, epic proportions, and verily, the arduous journey left him not unscarred from the sights of battle, for when he arrived, he was in a passion, such that he needed to alleviate himself, by going yonder, and roleplaying.

[ 04-05-2002, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: Talthyr Malkaviel ]