Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2004, 10:31 PM   #111
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Bored, bored, bored. Spent all of today playing Anarchy Online, instead of waking up at 9 and working out like I was planning on doing.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm up at 8 to go driving for an hour with my dad.

Oh yeah, the projected date for our first services at my Church's new building is set for Superbowl Weekend , but red-tape could mess that up. We'll just have to wait and see.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 01-14-2004, 04:07 AM   #112
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Sounds like you had fun Well [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hey, flyings in my blood, wouldn't have it any other way . Actually going to do my solo xcountries soon, then I gotta do my oral and practical tests and I'll have my private at long last
Yep We did have fun, The mother in law thought i was joking when i told her i would be doing the flying [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img]
Good on you LB for going on to get your PPL [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] I hope you get it soon. Ps You called me Well my first internet nickname..... proud!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-14-2004, 04:12 AM: Message edited by: wellard ]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 01-14-2004, 07:42 PM   #113
dplax
Jack Burton

Excuse me for my stupidness, but what is this PPL you we're talking about?

Old 01-14-2004, 08:35 PM   #114
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Pretty cool, LB! You'll have to let us know how all the tests go!

Dplax, I'm not sure but I think it's some part of her testing for flying planes.

Whew, it's COLD here! ZERO farenheit was the HIGH! It was minus 12 Farenheit when I got out of my car to walk into the office this morning..brrrrr! HEY WELL [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I want some of your heat!!!!
Old 01-14-2004, 09:03 PM   #115
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Ugh, we had an Academic competition today, Districts. We bombed it. We won one out of three rounds and the only questions I answered were lightning round questions. *shakes head* I knew a lot of the normal questions, but I just like froze and I was too scared to answer. Maybe I'll have better luck next time. So how was everyone's day today?

Edit: Woo! New avy! Go me! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-14-2004, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 01-15-2004, 07:00 AM   #116
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by dplax:
Excuse me for my stupidness, but what is this PPL you we're talking about?
My humble apologies dplax, [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img] It is rude to put so many acronyms in a public forum. It means Private pilots licence (ppl) as opposed to a comercial licence. [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2004, 07:08 AM   #117
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Whew, it's COLD here! ZERO farenheit was the HIGH! It was minus 12 Farenheit when I got out of my car to walk into the office this morning..brrrrr! HEY WELL [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I want some of your heat!!!!
WELL i'll see what I can do [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Question for you maddamme cloudster. Why do you always send clouds my way when i'm on the motorbike huh? *glare* For weeks on end I'll take my car to work with the aircon on full blast but every time i roll out the bike it rains.

Old 01-15-2004, 01:58 PM   #118
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

WELL i'll see what I can do [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Question for you maddamme cloudster. Why do you always send clouds my way when i'm on the motorbike huh? *glare* For weeks on end I'll take my car to work with the aircon on full blast but every time i roll out the bike it rains.
[/QUOTE] I can't help it, Wellie, I just like seeing your cute widdle self pout. LOLOL, Either that or I'm just picking on you immensely....

It's probably the same idea as how come it never rains when I have an umbrella with me and almost always does when I leave it at home? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-15-2004, 09:42 PM   #119
wellard
Dracolisk

Hey the cafe is quite today

Puts sign on door.... free beer and coffee at someguys account.

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Old 01-15-2004, 10:11 PM   #120
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Hey the cafe is quite today

Puts sign on door.... free beer and coffee at someguys account.

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Someguy can afford that . Right Someguy?

Well if ya'll wanna check out pics of the new building check out this page These pics are a few weeks old though.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com