Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-12-2002, 04:49 PM   #51
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Of course you can LoA, and while you're at it, kick a fieldgoal for the gipper, and i'll send you beer.
Old 10-12-2002, 05:14 PM   #52
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:
I don't get in many fights as i'm 6'2 and all it takes is a look (generally) to make people back off. if someone did start on me they'd have the advantage that i don't like to hit people smaller and weaker than me.
Well, I'm also 6'2", and I still get jumped. I also have really wide shoulders from discus when I was younger and continued sprint starts. Oh, and if you keep up that "I won't smack anyone smaller than me" way of thinking, prepared to get hurt in some places. It's usually the short ones who carry the blades [/QUOTE]Ha, I'm 6'3" [img]tongue.gif[/img]

At least at my school there's a code of honour: if you're gonna be fighting somebody, there are no weapons. If you do, you get your @$$ kicked and you get ratted to the cops.
Old 10-12-2002, 05:17 PM   #53
Horatio
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

yeah, well, I learnt a long time ago that school rules mean jack in the world And I learnt it the hard way.
Old 10-12-2002, 05:21 PM   #54
True_Moose
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Horatio:
yeah, well, I learnt a long time ago that school rules mean jack in the world And I learnt it the hard way.
Ahh, but you see these are kid's rules not school rules. Very big difference. I don't even think the teachers listen to the school rules.
Old 10-12-2002, 07:53 PM   #55
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
I knew I liked you for good reason Animal! ■■■■ Dallas! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'll send my daughter to Grandma for the weekend, head down to Dallas and we'll ■■■■ up some Cowboy fans!![/QUOTE]This is real funny...the last time I got into a fight was over ten years ago when me and a few friends went to Florida and wound up in a bar that happened to be a Buffalo Bills hangout....wearing Dallas T-shirts.

'Twas glorious.

[ 10-12-2002, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: Sir Krustin ]
Old 10-12-2002, 07:58 PM   #56
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Megabot:
It was last year i had an idiot car in front of me on the road then sudently he show me his finger then he pushed the breaks on his car then he speed up again 3 times grrrrrrr and i drive a big truck so that is not any cool when someone do that so when we come to a gas station i stoped and run to him and i beat him "hard" and he run away from me lol so i took his car keys and broke them then i drive away from the place lol! I hate guys like that!!!
This reminds me of when I used to drive Pizza and Chinese food. I'm 6'5", and back then I was 185 (more like 200 now), but all my height is in my legs so sitting in a car I didn't really look more than average.

Well, I'm driving downtown looking for an address, and some scumbag decides he doesn't like my driving and pulls in front of me blocking me; steps out and tells me (in a menacing tone) "Get out!".

I get out, and his head swivels upward as I unfold - he quietly gets in his car and leaves. Hahaha!
Old 10-12-2002, 08:23 PM   #57
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Sir Krustin a Dallas fan? I do hereby poke thee in thy right nostril! And flick the booger back at you untasted! Ha! Take that! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2002, 08:39 PM   #58
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

I'm sorta a Dallas fan, but mainly coz I can't really root for any Canadian teams...CFL is so pitiful.

Frankly, I look at the cowgirls more than the game. The superbore isn't really much to look at. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-13-2002, 05:23 AM   #59
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Sir Krustin a Dallas fan? I do hereby poke thee in thy right nostril! And flick the booger back at you untasted! Ha! Take that! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I've supported Dallas for nearly 20 years. Wanna make something of that you big lug!!!!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 10-13-2002, 06:03 AM   #60
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
quote:
I've supported Dallas for nearly 20 years. Wanna make something of that you big lug!!!![/QUOTE]Yes I do! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Errr when I get home from work.