Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2002, 04:19 PM   #81
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
I know what you mean, LB, I am 5'7" but my waist is just a size 4. At least I like baggy pants. [img]smile.gif[/img]

LB, how old are you?
I am 16, turning 17 August 29th. I heed ur warning about watching what i eat once i hit 25 or so, my mom already warned me about that . I know right now i can eat pretty much whatever i want and burn it off in 20 minutes . But also take into consideration that im fresh out of snowboarding season and fresh into surfing season, so im buff anyway .

You know what just occured to me? When a guy is being totally annoying and violent around a girl, thats flirting! Such things include snapping ones bra straps, tickling, showing off, while the girl thinks 'what an idiot', and annoying the hell out of her, well thats most guys at least, some arent as dense. So uss ud better quit flirting with me, my eyes are set on a very mature water polo player whos in a band and surfs, so nyanyanya! Course i could b ur bestest buddy, but that stopped being an option right about when u dragged me around by my hair! tsk tsk u'll never learn! And as for the pants, a size 9 is the length i need, but those things are so big i dont even have to unbutton them to put them on!

Ill also send a word out to my aussie friend Glorfy: miss ya!

So uss is 13? That figures, he acts like it! Well while hes sleeping soundly ill just accidently spill a bucket full of scorpions on his head...heheheh [img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]

So how about a song? *pulls out guitar and starts playing NOFX 'Bottles to the Ground'* [img]graemlins/music05.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]I would like to apologize for your terrorization on behalf of my counterparts. they can't help that they're all a bunch of idiots, I only do what i can to represent them. Not the majority of course, since i try to do a GOOD job, but the small percentage of good guys. please keep this in mind. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2002, 04:22 PM   #82
Tiamat
Banned User

I once had a dream when you came to my school and I had to find you (course you had a goatee ish thing and you were wearing a pink hoodie)
Otherwise, you were there and I thought it was you.
Ever seen a particular peculiar naturelly blonde guy that wears all black? and were you a red ninja fighting a guy in black and we had a kung fu session?
Old 04-14-2002, 04:23 PM   #83
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
I know what you mean, LB, I am 5'7" but my waist is just a size 4. At least I like baggy pants. [img]smile.gif[/img]

LB, how old are you?
I am 16, turning 17 August 29th. I heed ur warning about watching what i eat once i hit 25 or so, my mom already warned me about that . I know right now i can eat pretty much whatever i want and burn it off in 20 minutes . But also take into consideration that im fresh out of snowboarding season and fresh into surfing season, so im buff anyway .

You know what just occured to me? When a guy is being totally annoying and violent around a girl, thats flirting! Such things include snapping ones bra straps, tickling, showing off, while the girl thinks 'what an idiot', and annoying the hell out of her, well thats most guys at least, some arent as dense.

[/QUOTE]That's the stupidest thing a guy can do, and they think it's cool.. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]
Old 04-14-2002, 04:26 PM   #84
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
I would like to apologize for your terrorization on behalf of my counterparts. they can't help that they're all a bunch of idiots, I only do what i can to represent them. Not the majority of course, since i try to do a GOOD job, but the small percentage of good guys. please keep this in mind. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Lol, dont worry Sephy, i know there are good guys out there! My best friend is one! The one i like is one! Just as long as you never terrorize me, i'll know theres still decent guys out there
Old 04-14-2002, 04:27 PM   #85
Tiamat
Banned User

At dances (yes I do go) I see guys touching girls butts... its like you must be atleast to the 1 and 1 1/2 relationship point before you can even begin to consider it. I have a high intelligence and wisdom. Uss, learn from your elders!
Old 04-14-2002, 04:29 PM   #86
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
At dances (yes I do go) I see guys touching girls butts... its like you must be atleast to the 1 and 1 1/2 relationship point before you can even begin to consider it.
Um..well, Tiamat..
Have your mother talked to you about birds and bees?
Old 04-14-2002, 04:30 PM   #87
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
At dances (yes I do go) I see guys touching girls butts... its like you must be atleast to the 1 and 1 1/2 relationship point before you can even begin to consider it. I have a high intelligence and wisdom. Uss, learn from your elders!
Thats funny, a lot of people did that at my middle school dances. Fortunatley once they grow up a little they stop doing that in public. Of course that doesnt stop them from telling a girl the she has a nice ass.

Edit:Lol Regin, thats pretty sad

[ 04-14-2002, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: Lady Blue03 ]
Old 04-14-2002, 04:31 PM   #88
Neb
Account deleted by Request

I'd like the venture the opinion that at least 95% of all male humans are absolute idiots. You should hear my classmates, their idea of an interesting conversation is discussing farts.... And that's when they display exceptional(For them) intellect, I've also yet to see any of them talk about how much they liked a girl for her personality It's always "Wow! Look at her breasts!". Complete morons they are.
Old 04-14-2002, 04:32 PM   #89
Tiamat
Banned User

I am well informed Regin. I was giving my insight and nothing else.
Old 04-14-2002, 04:35 PM   #90
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

Quote:

Edit:Lol Regin, thats pretty sad
Blame it on too little coffee..