Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2002, 03:56 PM   #11
Mellagar

One method I sometimes use requires two bottles of invisibility and a quick thumb. Turn invisible, go into the room and when you open the compartment with the eggs hit pause switch them, then click on the second invisibility bottle and disappear before the golems even see you. Then casually walk out of the temple. Or sanctuary as said before, but the first idea works if you don't have a party member capable of sanctuary.
Mellagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 06:08 PM   #12
SchroedingersCat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Location: My computer, my apartment, St.Louis, North America, Earth, Milky Way, Universe
Thanks for all the advice. One of the problems I was having was that the melee got so large that all the other guards got involved. At that point my cover is blown and Phaere and all the other drow who I needed for the quests would attack on sight...Kind of tough to complete all the quests. Anyway, here's what finally worked for me:
I had Aerie cast Sanctuary (she also had the fake eggs) and open the door. At that point the 2 guards attacked my party (and were promptly slaughtered - Keldorn with Carsomyr is a rather nice combo!)
While that was going on Aerie closed the door, switched the eggs, and left. The golems "activated" when she opened the cabinet with the eggs, but didn't do anything since she was "sanctuaried". Closing the door behind her keeps the golems in the treasury if you don't want to actually take them on... I decided to leave them in tiny pieces on the floor.
SchroedingersCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2002, 06:17 AM   #13
Kronostia
The Magister

I love ust nasha...it is so lovely dekadent.... i mean...a whole CITY full of evil psycotic murderers !