Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2002, 01:08 PM   #1
Cybersquidz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The first set of Golems at the Windspear Chapel. After luring the smaller ones into the next room to finish them off while keeping the big Adamanite Golem trapped outside I accidently made a discovery. I am playing a Monk currently at level 13. Usually I will hide in the shadows then step into the hallway, hit him a few times then run back into the next room. Accidently clicked my sword pointer on him while still in the next room before I hid in the shadows and low and behold my character turned to his left and started punching AND hitting the Golem through the wall. Possible bug??? Golem never had a chance. Running SOA with TOB expansion plus TOB patch. Anybody else run into something like this.
P.S neither my character nor the Golem were no where near the door.
Cybersquidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 01:15 PM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

One word,
window. It may sound absurd, but I have poked them to death through it before.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2002, 02:17 PM   #3
Cybersquidz
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Never thought of that.. Actually did not know the game had any windows..
Cybersquidz is offline   Reply With Quote