Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2002, 10:02 AM   #21
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)
Bad day to call someone a "whiney gen-x cybercowboy". Tomorrow's better, for that one.

Ya know I so wnated to call someone this today
Old 08-01-2002, 01:35 PM   #22
Lioness
Jack Burton

I knew I slept to late today... Mermaid thingy here.

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Aquarius (January 21 - February 18)
You will be followed by an evil-looking man in an old green Ford pickup truck. Surprisingly, it will turn out that following people is just his hobby, and you have nothing to worry about.

*looks around and screams*

LOL! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2002, 01:43 PM   #23
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

*snigger* I'm sorry but those horoscopes, or at least "mine" are absolutly one hundred percent WRONG about me. btw, I was born in march, on the 11th, and my thing is sooooooooo wrong I simply laugh. Im sorry I cant help it.,
Old 08-01-2002, 03:20 PM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
LOL, I didn't realize Sis that your scopio referred to clouds! HAHA! Well just use it as a little reminder that you need to "keep a little cloud" in your life LOL, i.e, keep "Cloudbringer" around here when you are able [img]smile.gif[/img]

Mine says I've been having a deep debate with a potato LOL, and the potato won! [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] I knew I shoulda made friends with the corncob instead!
LOL! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] My sis, the corncob and potato lovin gal... Now that sounds like a Jerry Springer show! HAHAHAHA!

I'll keep coming 'round as much as possible! I'm away this weekend but Monday I'll be here a bit! And maybe tonight too
Old 08-01-2002, 03:22 PM   #25
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Elif.... [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] now that's a good one!

umm.. Cal, dear? They're all jokes- not supposed to be remotely like you..if they are.. we have a problem! LOL

"Hello, potato-talkers anonymous? My sis needs help....."

[ 08-01-2002, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 08-01-2002, 06:14 PM   #26
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Yes, these are not real horoscopes (if you believe in that kind of thing), they are fake joke ones. Yes they aren't actually flattering LOL, but that is what makes them so funny!

I'll keep an eye out for ya sis if you can log on this evening [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 08-01-2002, 06:17 PM   #27
Ladyzekke

August 1, 2002

Aries (March 21 - April 19)
Bad juju today. Stay well clear of West African carved figurines.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)
You should look into some of that new "dream interpretation" software. That recurring dream about being naked in a hot tub with the Pope and Bill Gates is probably a really common one.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)
You're in luck! What you thought was existential nausea is really only a mild case of salmonella poisoning. So you can sell back that Complete Works of Jean-Paul Sartre.

You will notice an odd stone "egg" in an antique shop. Don't bring it home. They're very hungry right after they hatch.

Leo (July 23 - August 22)
Good day to act sneaky. Try glancing sidelong at people, or standing just out of sight.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)
Following up on your accidental observation of the "sock dimension" (remember that sock you saw re-materializing a while back?), you will invent a machine to let you cross over the dimensional barrier. Sadly, you'll be one dimension off, and will pop into the lost pen & pencil dimension, where you will be severely poked.

Libra (September 22 - October 22)
Better have that spot checked out by a doctor. Sure it may look benign, but sometimes those carpet stains can spread.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)
This is a good time to get out there and make a difference! I'm often tempted to do that, but I just can't figure out where "there" is -- every time I get there, it's here. Maybe if I run really fast? Oh well, if you figure it out, be sure to make a difference.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)
At this point you have two choices: you can either get a haircut, or dye your hair white and black and pretend to be an old english sheepdog. The latter is usually more fun, but slightly less practical.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)
High winds today. Good day to try out your new cement kite!

You will hear a mysterious "whapping" sound as you are passing by a church today. Curiosity will get the better of you, and you will peek inside. To your relief you will discover it's only the nuns, playing a quick game of dodge-ball.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)
Try to praise in public and criticize in private. Just never, ever, criticize privates.

[ 08-01-2002, 06:19 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 08-02-2002, 03:21 AM   #28
LennonCook
Jack Burton

LOL!! All quite good [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-02-2002, 09:14 PM   #29
Ladyzekke

FRIDAY'S HORRORSCOPE:

Aries (March 21 - April 19)
Today you will realize that it seems quite impossible to make any sense out of life, especially when you consider what life must be like in Nebraska.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)
Today you will become a digger. Dig, dig, dig. That's all you'll think of, for months. You will discover an amazingly large diamond, about 27 feet down, and will be fabulously rich after that. Not that you'll give me any credit, of course. Ingrate!

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)
A package will arrive for you today, from a distant relative in Tibet. Scarlet-robed assassins will begin following you.

Once you're that far behind, there's really no way to get caught up. You might as well do something fun instead. You can tell them I told you it was ok.

Leo (July 23 - August 22)
Sometimes you need to take one step back to make two steps forward. In this case, you'll need to go considerably further back.

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)
Soon you will start work on a mystery novel, "The Curse Of The Mummy's Nose", told from the point of view of your cat, Erik.

Libra (September 22 - October 22)
People will tease you about wearing your golf shoes indoors. Don't you mind them, though -- they're undoubtedly just jealous.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)
If you're not already a vegetarian, you will be. Someone with the initial "E." will make sure of that. Ed? Ernest? Dunno. Someone like that. E. Coli, is what I see. Odd name, huh? Sounds Italian.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)
You will see an ancient symbol appearing in the whorls of your fingerprints. That, combined with the dreams of apocalypse may make you worry. I wouldn't though -- it's just a vitamin B12 deficiency.

Capricorn (December 22 - January 20)
Beware of bubonic plague today. Other than that, things will be fairly normal.

You will discover a small flaw in your character. Meditation and Ginseng tea might clear it up. Or if not that, then a few gallons of cheap wine and an adventure involving a cart filled with garbage, some gold coins, and a goat.

Pisces (February 19 - March 20)
Yesterday's bathtub mystery will be explained today. Still, you'll have no idea what to feed the penguin. Pizza might work, I'd think.

Reality Show Recaps