Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2002, 01:33 AM   #1
tabbikaat
Dungeon Master

Back in the Ice Temple now after being transported from the Fields of Slaughter.

Uhhh.....killed all of his "created creatures". Party has rested twice, been in each room 4 times. How the heck do I get out of here??#$%

The stairway won't let me out, talking to Nickademus gives exactly the same message, telling me to kill his creatures.

Does anyone know the cheat console code for kill all creatures or something?

Thanks for your help
tabbikaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 01:50 AM   #2
Jack of Speed
Manshoon

When all the creatures are dead it will have a "Quest Update" thing pop up. I had the same problem but I wandered around for a while and one popped up and I killed it. Niccy appears and says "thanks be on your way" and you are transported to the FoS. I dont know what to say. It may be that one or more creatures is either invisible or Hidden in Shadows. and may just be in the corner of a room somewhere. Sorry I dont knwo the codes for the console.
Old 10-16-2002, 07:24 AM   #3
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

The demons are moving around in the place, so they can be hard to find. Just keep looking and you will eventually find him.

It will be easier if you split your characters.
Old 10-16-2002, 11:44 AM   #4
Nightowl2
Galvatron

You especially want to walk into each room so you can clearly see the back wall. On occasion, there were one or two demons left, and they were lurking far back where they couldn't be seen easily from the doorway.

This is a tedious quest and you have to be very thorough in searching for that last monster.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 12:03 PM   #5
Magness
Quintesson

I found the "favor" quest to be fairly easy. Of course, my 2 primary tanks were both armed with Clubs of Disruption (1 from the battlesquares, the other I don't remember where; could've been a random treasure). Those clubs of disruption are hell on demons!

I think I cleared out the are with a once around the block and sending my 2 tanks well into each room.
Magness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 02:53 PM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Oh dear, I think I missed this quest! If one has moved onto the next map (Black Raven barbarians) and the next scene, can you go back?
Old 10-16-2002, 04:50 PM   #7
Nightowl2
Galvatron

I think you should be able to backtrack to the ice temple. Keep in mind that you have to do a lot of fights in the battle room to get that club. I couldn't even tell you which rank to try first, so it could be a long haul.

On the other hand, by the time you get kidnapped by Nikky calling in his favor, you should have the Hammer of Lucerne, which will work just as well. Be sure to pick that up in the monastery.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 06:19 PM   #8
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Oh dear, I think I missed this quest! If one has moved onto the next map (Black Raven barbarians) and the next scene, can you go back?
This quest does not happen the first time you are in the Ice Temple, it happen in a later chapter. But to start the quest, you had to talk to Nikedamus and agree to do a favor for him at a later time.