Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2002, 11:11 PM   #1
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
I have the modified mandrake root and I've intimidated whatshisface to make me a special brew. Also my mage has more than enough alchemy skill so she could do it herself. But I can't figure out how to do it. We put the modified root on the easternmost table and go pull the lever and after the green bits do their stuff nothing happens, still my root sitting on the table. What am I doing wrong? I remember when I first came in the lab and cleared it out there were some random potions on the table with the real root which we took. Are they supposed to still be there? If so what are they, I just put them all in a potion bag and can't remember what they were.

Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2002, 07:17 AM   #2
Nom
Elite Waterdeep Guard

No, you don't need those potions. Just put the modified mandrake root in the upper easternmost desk, the same desk were you did find the real mandrake root, and pull the level with your mage alchemist. Make sure to do a lot of potions, you will need it!!
Nom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2002, 12:16 PM   #3
Nightowl2
Galvatron

You don't really need "a lot" of potions. Technically, one is enough, but a second one will save you time later.

As to the brewing, after the green lights are finished, you should find a modified potion on the table, along with the modified root (the root can be used again, so it doesn't vanish). The potion, like most of them, has to be indentified.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote