Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2002, 03:38 AM   #1
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Ok so i've put the wyvern potions in all four basins and as far as I know i've killed the little kid ( I can't remember his real name, he came back as a Yuan Ti alongside a few snakes and we defeated him) BUT still the metal door will not open so i'm wondering if this is a bug.
Before I had killed him when we tried opening the door it said that there is liquid running thru 3 of the 4 tubes - all good but when I purified the final basin in the treasury and returned to the door it was still locked and also it had reverted to the original message (about how the door seems to be controlled via the four basins etc.)
So is this a bug? I assume that the door leads me to the next level and if this is the case does anyone know the CLUA code to get there. If it does lead to the final level of dragons eye..does it lead directly to them, as in will I miss anything if i'm forced to CLUA to the location?

[ 10-15-2002, 03:24 PM: Message edited by: SpiritWarrior ]
Old 10-15-2002, 07:12 AM   #2
Nom
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, first you haven't all time in the world to get through the metal door after you poured the poison in the four basins. If you, like I did, pour poison in the first three basins and kill the High Priest - loot the treasury - poison the last basin - move to the metal door; the message will say that one of four tubes is full. Just simply redo the sequel that you did before killing the High Priest and all should be fine. I hope that you did make all the poison, from the wyvern stingers, in the alchemy lab? Otherwise you will have to make new ones from the leftover stingers you have.
Nom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2002, 03:26 PM   #3
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Ok I don't really understand what you mean by : "redo the sequel".
My problem is the door has shifted from saying that 3 of the tubes are full to nothing is full - it's reverted back to 'empty'. I can't even put more potions in the basins as they're already green and this does nothing...any ideas?
Old 10-15-2002, 07:43 PM   #4
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

Did you go through the small opening in the lower right corner of the room after you killed the kid?You have to move your curser over the area and it will mention a small opening that will let you into the last room with another basin to poison.Then when you leavw that room the little metal door will open.
Old 10-15-2002, 09:26 PM   #5
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Yeah I did all that - it's a bug actually so I CLUAed to the next level. All good