Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2002, 07:34 AM   #1
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

latest update, 1.24; just to let everyone know [img]tongue.gif[/img] erm, someone else can post the bug fixes...
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 08:48 AM   #2
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Added support for high resolution font (larger text in most places). The option is in Advanced Video Options.

onLocked and onUnLocked events for doors and placeables work now.

DM to DM chat messages can now be filtered out in the chat window.

Added a tooltip for quickbar "Assign Command".

Fixed pop-up GUIs appearing on top of the load screen.

Made a small fix to the server list chat edit area.

When saving a servervault subdirectory character and the player has no name, save into a subdirectory called "lost+found" instead of the root of the servervault.

Fixed an issue with generating texture IDs for Matrox video cards.

Plot objects now have all immunities.

Fixed a memory leak in inventory.

Fixes to Darkness vs. Ultravision and True Seeing.

Fixed a DM Client crash when trying to bring up the PvP menu in certain situations.

Fixed a problem with determining character encumberance when loading.

Fixed a problem with DMs where getting killed when someone turned off their plot flag through scripting.

Fixed the 21st player dedicated server crash.

Made a fix to diseases that addresses a server crash.

Fixed server crash when critically failing to set a trap.
Scripting-specific

Allow CreateItemOnObject() to work on item containers.

Fixed the GetItemInInventory() crash when examining item containers.

VectorToAngle() bug fixed.

InsertString() wierdness that caused a crash is fixed.

DelayCommand() now works for delays over 1 game day.

GetSpellId() now works for non-creatures.

Neverwinter Nights Aurora Toolset

Journal Editor GUI tweak.

Hak Pak Editor

Added ability for the Hak Pak editor to take a .hak file name as a command line parameter.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 03:17 PM   #3
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

hmm, anyone know when that WIN AP 31 errors gonna be fixed, Im having probs with it again
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 07:58 PM   #4
Tobbin
Red Dragon

I don't know about all of that, but I'll be happy once they can stop NWN from crashing and you aren't doing anything. I was connected to the chat room and went to get a drink of coke and when I looked up, there was the fatal crash message from XP asking if I wanted to send information. I was in a single player game and was just standing there with no enemy in chapter 1 standing next to Aribeth and the game crashed too. I can kinda understand getting disconnected from a server because it goes down, but a lot of times I get the fatal error. I can tell this is probably gonna happen because I will be doing something in the game and all the action will freeze. I can walk around (within a smile circular perimeter), but it will not allow me to DO anything. I sometimes try to open up my inventory and this is another surefire way to tell. If you open inventory and there are just empty blocks, you can pretty much guarantee the game will crash. Sometimes, I say again, Sometimes, it will recover and you will see all the action happen at fast forward that went on while you were "disconnected". But this will sometimes crash it too. Only once in a blue moon will I be able to continue on. If this does happen, I usually try to click on save character so I don't lose anything (if I gained anything up to that point). A lot of times, this will crash the system too. AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH. Just too much crashing. (The new update has not fixed this problem yet, just happened last night and I updated yesterday morning.)
Old 09-10-2002, 09:22 PM   #5
AndyG
Elminster

This game has been extremely stable on my not particularly optimal system. It crashes now and then, every few weeks. Make sure everything is up to date on your end.
AndyG is offline   Reply With Quote