Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2002, 09:51 AM   #21
Roxi
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Roxi, darlin'...you're apparently trying to use a pic from kirith - some people attempted that a while back and, for some reason that I don't remember (don't want ppl to link them or some such), the pics wouldn't show. :-S Sorry, hon...but you'll have to find another source. And be wary of Angelfire as well...they can be....'particular'...at the best of times.

Otherwise, looks like you linked it correctly, so, unfortunately you'll have to find another pic from another site.

Thanks again DragonMage. Couldn't figure that out at all. Would you, by any chance, happen to know of the 'Bob Smith' site, and if I can use those pics. I don't know the address.
Old 01-29-2002, 09:55 AM   #22
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Unfortunately, hon, no - I don't know of it.

Give it a bit and some of our other members here should peek in and see your delimma. Plus, if you would, go ahead and remove that kirith link (or one of the mods will do it for you ). Otherwise, it will continue popping up that damnable request for password. That drove us all crazy last time. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: DragonMage ]

[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.
Old 01-29-2002, 09:58 AM   #23
J'aran
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by Strider23:

Certainly is!! [img]smile.gif[/img] You a fan, J'aran?

Not of Rob particularly, but I like pretty much all hardrock/heavy metal-related music, so I do enjoy his songs occasionally.

Oh, and Roxi, I don't know the address of Bob Smith's site, but if you do find a pic for your sig but nowhere to host it, I'd be happy to host it for you. I got a site at Lycos, which I use only for hosting my own sig, so I might as well put someone else's up there too.

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: J'aran ]

Old 01-29-2002, 09:59 AM   #24
Sir Exxon
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Roxi:

Thanks again DragonMage. Couldn't figure that out at all. Would you, by any chance, happen to know of the 'Bob Smith' site, and if I can use those pics. I don't know the address.

Ahh, no, you cant use it. You're thinking about Kirith, and that one doesnt work here.
Look, the pop-up window has already come!

see ya!
Old 01-29-2002, 10:02 AM   #25
Roxi
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
Unfortunately, hon, no - I don't know of it.

Give it a bit and some of our other members here should peek in and see your delimma. Plus, if you would, go ahead and remove that kirith link (or one of the mods will do it for you ). Otherwise, it will continue popping up that damnable request for password. That drove us all crazy last time. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And why do you and Strider23 seem so.....familiar to me...?
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
*shhhhh!*

I thought I did delete it! But it's still there. *whimpers* Guess I'll go find that site. If that doesn't work I'll keep checking here to see if anyone has good ideas for a site.

Gee you guys are sweethearts here!

Oh, me and that Strider dude? Shhh, is the keyword!!! He might hear.
Old 01-29-2002, 10:07 AM   #26
Roxi
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by J'aran:

Not of Rob particularly, but I like pretty much all hardrock/heavy metal-related music, so I do enjoy his songs occasionally.

Oh, and Roxi, I don't know the address of Bob Smith's site, but if you do find a pic for your sig but nowhere to host it, I'd be happy to host it for you. I got a site at Lycos, which I use only for hosting my own sig, so I might as well put someone else's up there too.

[ 01-29-2002: Message edited by: J'aran ]

Hey J'aran!! I do have a pic I wanna use. It's on my hard drive though. Is there still a way to use it? Please say there is.
Old 01-29-2002, 10:15 AM   #27
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Just email it to me (you can use the button at the top of this post) and I'll put it on my site. You can then just put the url in your sig.
Old 01-29-2002, 10:27 AM   #28
Roxi
Manshoon

Ok, J'aran, I just did the email thing. Just so you know, I sometimes have problems with my email and I explained it briefly.
Old 01-29-2002, 10:39 AM   #29
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Roxi, you sent me a link to the pic on your hard drive. You have to send me the pic itself, otherwise I can't do anything with it.
Old 01-29-2002, 11:44 AM   #30
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Hmm... doesn't your email-program let you send images? I received a file called Roxi.lnk, which basically links to a file in your BGII portraits folder. Since I obviously don't have access to files on your computer, I can't open or do anything else with the image. I really need the bitmap itself.